scrawny is offline New Member

Bulking cycle questions

Im about to order my gear for my next cycle and am thinking about switching to test prop instead of running test e again. The test e just made me hold to much water and made my face blow waaay to much. I ran test e 500mg a week and eq 400mg a week for 12 weeks. I was running letro from day 1 at .25mg ed. What do you guys think? I know I will have to do eod, or ed injections, but that’s not a big deal. I just want to get good gain like I did last time but not hold a lot of water. This will only be my 2nd cycle. I have been off for 12 weeks this Tuesday the 22nd and did a full 30 day PCT. My stats are 6’0, 220lbs, and abt 13% bf, but at my biggest, a lot due to the water retention I was at 228lb. I was at 198lbs, all natural before this first cycle, it wasn’t much but a lot bigger then I was 2 years ago 6’0 165 lbs.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I would get the test e again and run adex with it..if your worried about bloat..

By adex you mean arimidex right. Because I still got some l-dex left from my pct. I thought that running the letro would keep the bloat under control though and it really didn’t. Should I have just run the l-dex instead or was the letro just not dosed high enough?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by scrawny
    By adex you mean arimidex right. Because I still got some l-dex left from my pct. I thought that running the letro would keep the bloat under control though and it really didn’t. Should I have just run the l-dex instead or was the letro just not dosed high enough?

Yeah, thats what I meant...

Letro would have kept the bloat under control if you would have run it at a higher dose..but in my experience it hindered gains.

You mean the letro itself hindered your gains or a anti-e period? Does letro hinder my gains more so then l-dex would?

Thread Information