JMan06 is offline Member

No Injection Pain?

Hey, Im starting another cycle of test enanthate at 500mg/week for 14 weeks. In the past ive used sust, test e and dbol . Today about 4 hours ago I did my first injection of the cycle into my right glute, but for the first time ever as far as I can remember, I dont feel any soreness or pain. Does this mean ive picked up fake gear? Could I just be used to it? I dunno.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    That doesnt mean its fake bro...it could be a number of things.....Less BA..better shot technique...take your pick....wait a few weeks and see what happens...Look at it this way(the bright side) you couldve took a shot and then a few hours later have abcess.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    in my experience pain or no pain doesn't doesn't mean your gear is legit or not. luckily i've never been screwed but i've used the same compounds from different labs and some were painful and some not. just wait and see bro.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    i don't get sore on everyshot, i get either no pain or sore like mofo, no between..don't know why, because diffenent labs have different BA% and thats what makes you sore

JMan06 is offline Member
    For me i get sore EVERY shot, just not this one thats why I was concerned. Its the next morning now and I still dont feel a thing. Hope the gears legit and I can go through my entire cycle not feeling anything.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted with that one JMAN. Would like to hear more. Whats the BA % in your gear? does it say?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    For me i get sore EVERY shot, just not this one thats why I was concerned. Its the next morning now and I still dont feel a thing. Hope the gears legit and I can go through my entire cycle not feeling anything.

bro bix max hit it different labs will have a different BA mix and if its a UGL well then who knows ............ but most of the time it's a high Ba that causes the pain .........

JMan06 is offline Member
    Im embarassed to ask but... whats a BA#? (Probably something I already know)

Thread Information