Thread: T3 ????

tomcat is offline Junior Member

T3 ????

is it neccessary to take AS with T3? i heard it wasn't safe to take cytomel (t3) without taking some juice with it. it doesn't make sense to me why it would matter. someone get back to me about this.

i'm planning to take on taking T3 and clen . i'm not sure how to gauge the dosages or how long to take these. any help would be appreciated.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you'll probably start to lose some muscle, and the AS will help keep it.

besides to help keep my muscle is there any other reason to take AS with T3, i'd rather not take any test with this if i can. when ever i juice i always have mad gains....its ridiculus, i have the mass to lose. just wondering if i would have any health problems by not taking AS while on T3....
    also still lookn for the best way to run the T3 and clen altogehter....(may even through in an ECA stack too)...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My personal belief is it depends on your body fat % weither or not you will burn muscle. If its high you really shouldnt have much to worry about.

Post your stats and we will try to come up with a cycle for you.

Ive been taking t3 with and without clen for weeks now and im still gaining mass and losing body fat.

my body fat is pretty high......about 24% i weigh 240lbs.

Mine is still around 26.3% so i never burn muscle but i make sure my diet is clean also.

if i do burn any it must be very little. i am pleased with my progress so far. not the fastest but steady

Greendevil is offline New Member
    Eat clean and keep your protein intake high while on T3 to help retain muscle tissue.
    GD

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you guys think the "rebound effect" of T3 is legit, or overstated?

Im going to find out shortly, but i have heard if you dont take over 100mcg that your thyroid never completely shuts down.

But it will be very slow, but with eca and alot of cardio the crash shouldnt be bad at all.

aight cool, so buddha, how do you think i should run my t3 and clen ?
    how are you running it?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Just make sure to come of very very slow. I am currently on 75mcg it will take me three more weeks to slowly work my way down to 12.5 and then get off. I went up as high as 150mcg a few weeks back "great results". The only undesired side effect was "sweating" that got out of controll so i had to slowly drop the mcg. Just remember to come off slowly and youll be just fine. Another + to T3 is no bloat while you run high test cycles at a 1000mg/week absolutely no water ret.

I did basically what Russianbear did. I ran 12.5 for ages, upped it to 75mcg for two weeks then back down for 12.5mcg for the remainder of the cycle.

Ive been on this cycle for just about 8 weeks and i love it very much. no bloat atleast for me and works great.

the clen for me just sucks ass. I still dont feel anything so i cycled off of it last week. The t3 makes me sweat almost all the time which isnt a bad thing at all.

i started my clen at 2 pills and upped it by one each day. usually you do that until you start shaking and hold that dosage .. somewhere around 5-8 pills a day for a total of two weeks including ramping up and down.

You have to make sure to ramp up and down on clen and t3 if your dosages were high enough.

Thread Information