Thread: scammers

cdial53 is offline Junior Member

scammers

What actions can be taken to report a scammer so he cant do it to anyone else?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdial53

not sure bro ..... since you have a low post count I would say PM a MOD VET clear it with them before you post anything

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by cdial53

When you get at least 25 posts, you can then PM a vet or Hall of Famer and tell them your problem with your supplier.

You cant' get your source verified until you have 45 days membership adn 100 quality posts though but you can report what you know

whatever you do, do NOT mention any names on the open forum, that will just end up getting you in trouble.

WELCOME TO AR

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    When you get at least 25 posts, you can then PM a vet or Hall of Famer and tell them your problem with your supplier.

You cant' get your source verified until you have 45 days membership adn 100 quality posts though but you can report what you know

whatever you do, do NOT mention any names on the open forum, that will just end up getting you in trouble.

WELCOME TO AR

co-signed
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    when you can pm shoot me a mess and we will see what we can do mate............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=cdial53]What actions can be taken to report a scammer so he cant do it to anyone else?[/QUOTE

did the scammer come from this board , im not asking for a name spefic but just in general.

cdial53 is offline Junior Member

yes

he is a member....didnt meet him here

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    if hes a memeber post it

2bshredded is offline Member
    hmmmm.......I had a guy pm a source several months ago and got ripped. This guy had a few posts so I trusted him, since then, he has been banned.
    Who knows if he'll be back, so are you saying we can call them out on the boards?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    somebody let him email a mod, he shouldn't have to wait if he has been scammed by a member here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    hmmmm.......I had a guy pm a source several months ago and got ripped. This guy had a few posts so I trusted him, since then, he has been banned.
    Who knows if he'll be back, so are you saying we can call them out on the boards?

NO, you can NOT mention ANY soure good or bad on the open forums. has to be kept to PM's

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    NO, you can NOT mention ANY soure good or bad on the open forums. has to be kept to PM's
    there is his problem - he can't pm - doesn't have the posts or days....so now what does he do...

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    there is his problem - he can't pm - doesn't have the posts or days....so now what does he do...
    post the scammer... get banned... possibly save somebody reading the post some $ who was about to transfer $$ to the scammer... start up a new username

Quote Originally Posted by rock75

He does what we all had to do, be patient, for all we know he could be LE

probably not, but how else can we help him. my IM info is in my posts, but I dont 'do source checks

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    post the scammer... get banned... possibly save somebody reading the post some $ who was about to transfer $$ to the scammer... start up a new username

Actually he could do that but, how many would actaully be able to see the post before it is edited. Live and learn, I know I did.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Make afew more posts, then PM a Mod or Vet so that they can be allerted to who this scammer is.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually he could do that but, how many would actaully be able to see the post before it is edited. Live and learn, I know I did.
    The thread would be locked, and edited before anyone could read it.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    And how do we know the scammer is really a scammer just cause some new member posted a name and screams scammer????

I for one would rather hear it from a VET thats been around than someone who may just be pissed or competition tryin to ruin someone IF they are NOT really a scammer......not cool

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    send me an e-mail

[email protected]

And how do we know the scammer is really a scammer just cause some new member posted a name and screams scammer????

I for one would rather hear it from a VET thats been around than someone who may just be pissed or competition tryin to ruin someone IF they are NOT really a scammer......not cool
    true... but from the tone of his posts its pretty clear to me he's just some newb that got scammed.. hes not starting threads titled with BLAH BLAH BLAH IS A SCAMMER!!! or anything like that... he sounds pretty polite and is trying to find out the proper procedure of reporting someone who stole his har earned money..

besides it would only be up for 5 minutes or so, so no harm would be done except i and maybe some 5 other people who are able to read it will not place any orders with that scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    The thread would be locked, and edited before anyone could read it.
    I know,thats what I implied in my post...I'll pm sman and gsssr with the source and the member that sent this to me.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I get source checks every so often so you can shoot me a pm if you want with the scammer. It's good to know just in case someone runs it by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I get source checks every so often so you can shoot me a pm if you want with the scammer. It's good to know just in case someone runs it by me.

I sent you a PM as well as SMAN and GSXXR, I forwarded the original PM from this scum sucking, low fcking life, little weasel....let me know if it didn't come through.

I sent you a PM as well as SMAN and GSXXR, I forwarded the original PM from this scum sucking, low fcking life, little weasel....let me know if it didn't come through.

I didnt' receive a PM as of yet!

I didnt' receive a PM as of yet!
    I'll try gain SMAN, your name didn't pop up like GSXXR's.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt get a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    i didnt get a pm

I've got old timers disease, takes me a while to catch on...you should have a pm.

ccsd774 is offline New Member
    Yea now my curiousity is getting to me. Scammers should be revealed one way or another. If you have to spend your hard earned money on something, it shouldn't be crap that you think is really quality gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ccsd774
    Yea now my curiousity is getting to me. Scammers should be revealed one way or another. If you have to spend your hard earned money on something, it shouldn't be crap that you think is really quality gear.

There is a list out there of scammers, don't remember how I found it. Found a source and away I went. However, I think the list was outdated :it's out there for whatever it's worth.

Thread Information