Thread: Work!

stevexcitement is offline Junior Member

Work!

Ok here's the deal. I just got a new job. I am used to working in the ac all day. But now I am a photographer. I work outside in the sun all day I sweat so much when I am working. I was just wondering if this is going to effect my cycle I am about to start test E 350mg weekly. I have a very fast motabolism and I am afriad I am not going to gain anything from all the sweating. I sweat all day at work get sunburned every day. By the way I live in freakin hot ass texas. I am 6'5" 195lbs 21 years old. I work out every other day for like 5 years now. well for a year on and off for 5 years. most I stopped working out for is like 6 months one time 2 years ago. But I am just so pissed off because I am trying to gain weight not lose it and now with this job it just seems impossible I have to eat like every 20 minutes but still ugh. I am so depressed I have been on d-bol for 3 1/2 weeks good gains but feel like I am lossing it just after 2 days on the job. I sweat all day at work then sweat some more in the gym and sleep I get weekends off though which is cool. Any comments or advice for me??? Please

pittfallin is offline Associate Member
    i dont kn ow man... i liv ein texas to so i know what you mean by the heat...finally gettin a break with some rain here though

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    count ur blessings that u have a job for one. just eat bro, then eat some more

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    sweating wont be an issue...make sure to drink 1.5 gallons of water minimum and eat like theres no tomorrow.

K thankx guys gues the key here is just to eat eat eat. damn motabolism argh

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The sweating shouldn't effect it much. Like said above, just eat lots, and drink lots of water. Infact take in extra water, and try to keep your caffiene and sodium intake in check.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Something I read once said that if you consume 20 ounces of water and do not have to urinate within an hour then you are dehydrated. Something to keep in mind out in the heat, drink before you are thirsty. Lottsa water, lottsa food and you will be fine.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    make sure you keep you water intake high. You also might wont to add 500 more cal to your diet.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    carry ur gallon every where u go sip on that water all day, also keeps u from bloating with ur dbols i think

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    remember that when you sweat alot you loose soudim and potassoum make sure you replace these on top of a multi vit

:(

Well I lost 3 pounds in 2 days. I drink lots of water and only pissed 2 times in 8 hours that is how hot it is. I have to get in and out of new and used cars all day and take pictures of all of them at dealerships all day I dont go indoors at all dangit. I drink so much water I feel sick to my stomach. I have a multi vit but I forgot to take today. I can't explain my motabolism it is so messed up I could loose 10 pounds in one day if I didnt eat enouph. I have skinny genetics but I gain muscle realy easy too but loose it realy fast too. I just think I am screwed this eating is so hard I try to eat more but there is only so much I can eat and I still dont gain weight., im trying a new protien shake too suppost to be 2500 caleries per shake. waiting on ups to get here. I am going to wait untill the winter to start my test cycle this heat is just way to extreme for me. I am still hiting the gym every other day working out my hardest for like 2 hours at a time. I am going through depression right now I am a big baby

Thread Information