Thread: Am I Gonna Die?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Am I Gonna Die?

Well, I just read some scary crap and I want to know if it's true. I (stupidly) was led into taking steroids by my former MMA Instructor. He said that using proper PCT and the right amount would not have a profound effect on me, so I bought it. It was about middle or late June when I bought my first bottle, Sustanon 250. I used that, proper PCT (clomid, Nolvadex ). For my next cycle, I used Deca Durabolin and Winstrol . After that was over. I bought my next batch, Deca and Sustanon, but decided not to take it. I was 17 at the time, and from beginning in June, I ended mid October, maybe a little sooner. Now, am I going to die young, 30's? 40's? It's been almost a year since I have taken them and have had no side effects whatsoever since. Do you think I'm okay? I mean, I roughly, only took them for 4 months... But from reading that article I'm freaked out. Any help would be great!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Of course your not going to die young, unless you get hit by a car or something. They may have messed with your hormones but if you have had no side effects then youve been very lucky. be thankful and dont listen to any more fools advising you to do AS

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Nah man, you'll die sooner, probably in the next couple of minutes!!!

But most likely you wont, look at Arnold that SOB is still going strong.

Theres alot of CRAP and BS online, alot of people who take steorids live normal healthy lives, some who abuse and unfortunatly a small number who use them carefully get bad side effects, but most likely you will be fine, stop worrying about it.

Spyder is offline Member
    I wouldn't be worrying about dying at all, i'd be alot more worried about my hormone levels though, you were way too young to do what you did, get yourself some bloodtests

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you have been reading way to much Press crap. We are all going to die, but I would be pretty confident that juice isnt going to be the culprit. Relax and be happy, you will be fine.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You will not die... do research.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The death ratio is 1:1, but as Kale said aas won't be the culprit for you. Take Spyder's advice and get a full blood workup to find out if anything is out of range (too low or high). Then if you plan on doing more aas spend some honest time doing your own research at a reliable locale, and wait until you're of proper age. Remember you only get one body and only live once, unless of course you're Buddhist (spelled properly for once), but who really wants to come back as earthworm anyway.

M.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Well, I just read some scary crap and I want to know if it's true. I (stupidly) was led into taking steroids by my former MMA Instructor. He said that using proper PCT and the right amount would not have a profound effect on me, so I bought it. It was about middle or late June when I bought my first bottle, Sustanon 250. I used that, proper PCT (clomid, Nolvadex). For my next cycle, I used Deca Durabolin and Winstrol. After that was over. I bought my next batch, Deca and Sustanon, but decided not to take it. I was 17 at the time, and from beginning in June, I ended mid October, maybe a little sooner. Now, am I going to die young, 30's? 40's? It's been almost a year since I have taken them and have had no side effects whatsoever since. Do you think I'm okay? I mean, I roughly, only took them for 4 months... But from reading that article I'm freaked out. Any help would be great!

A perfect example of how the media brainwashes people in todays society...Anything to sell papers or keep ratings up right? At the bottom of your post you said "after reading that article," what article are you referring to?

You're gonna be just fine dude, despite what you have been led to believe by todays ultra conservative idealist media you are not going to die from taking steroids in a controlled manner.

try-n is offline New Member
    yes you are going to die. you've only got 80,100 years tops. use them well.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    don't believe everything you read - if you 'abuse' something, anything, it's going to reduce your life expectency.

alcoholic's, drug 'addict's' they are all going to have problem's later in life because they 'abuse'.

there's a big difference between sensible usage and 'abuse'.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Well, actually I've been pretty disbelieveing in a lot of the negative things I've read about steroids . But then someone posted that on this forum and it kinda just freaked me out. Thanks for clearing it up, and yeh, I'll probably get some bloodwork done.

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Stress is probably more dangerous than AAS (if safely administered)

So don't stress, LawMan.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

Am I gonna die?

Well, actually I've been pretty disbelieveing in a lot of the negative things I've read about steroids. But then someone posted that on this forum and it kinda just freaked me out. Thanks for clearing it up, and yeh, I'll probably get some bloodwork done.
    Someone posted that if you take AAS you will die an early death?????Man,I missed that post ....trust me he wouldve got his

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What a question to ask, just shows your not mature enough to even consider taking any kind of AAS,

BOBBY D is offline Member
    its ashame how so many people dont read or research before putting chemicals in their bodies.. u will not die bro..just next time do a cycle right & have all the facts & gear in your hands before u start.. remember planning is everything...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=IronFreakX]Nah man, you'll die sooner, probably in the next couple of minutes!!! ]

Everything dies and thats a fact.
    Put your makeup on & fix your hair up pretty.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Everything dies and thats a fact.
    Put your makeup on & fix your hair up pretty.
    I thought Steroids made you bald right before they killed you?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I thought Steroids made you bald right before they killed you?

Well thats somewhat true for some!

Bro, you probably stunted your growth a bit, but your gonna be fine.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    At lease you'll be bigger than most dead people.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    At lease you'll be bigger than most dead people.

true

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh,...hell yeah your going to die!!!! ,..everybody knows that,the problem is that we dont know when....wrong forum....

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    What kind of a MMA instructor advises a 17 year old kid to take steroids ?

Post the article you read that said you're gonna die, or whatever.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Wink

Well, I just read some scary crap and I want to know if it's true. I (stupidly) was led into taking steroids by my former MMA Instructor. He said that using proper PCT and the right amount would not have a profound effect on me, so I bought it. It was about middle or late June when I bought my first bottle, Sustanon 250. I used that, proper PCT (clomid, Nolvadex). For my next cycle, I used Deca Durabolin and Winstrol. After that was over. I bought my next batch, Deca and Sustanon, but decided not to take it. I was 17 at the time, and from beginning in June, I ended mid October, maybe a little sooner. Now, am I going to die young, 30's? 40's? It's been almost a year since I have taken them and have had no side effects whatsoever since. Do you think I'm okay? I mean, I roughly, only took them for 4 months... But from reading that article I'm freaked out. Any help would be great!
    boy were all going to die , its just a question of when and how good you look when it happens.

drunknbass is offline New Member
    no you will live longe. and if you get hit by a car or shot all your muscle will protect you :P
    and if you come back as a zombie after you die youll be the strongest mofo zombie around!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You should definately have your test levels checked, and a full physical. Let your doctor know about the aas, and he/she will be able to monitor your body, and pick up any problems.

You should be fine, but I would definately have afew tests done by my doc.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    smoking is worse that gives you a poor quality of life. i think every gym membership should be given out address to this site.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

can we say paranoia?

Look at arnold....he has had some work done on his heart but he is still in good shape...how old is he??? Almost 60...with today's medical technology people are living a really long time even after trashing their bodys.

Here is a good example....My father has a friend who drinks almost a case of beer a day....started at 18....now he is 50 and has no medical problems. Not to mention....he is such an alcoholic that he barely eats anything...he only drinks. He dosn't care for himself in any way what so ever....maybe bathes 1 time per week....stinks like hell...but healthy as an ox....

maybe he is just lucky....who knows....I am 25...have known him for all my life and as long as I have known him I have wondered how he was alive the next day....I keep thinking....this guy is going to kill over any time...but never does.

Just relax...use smartly...eat healthy...and keep it within reason. I believe most supps in the nutrition stores may be more detrimental to your health than aas used correctly.

REMEMBER....anything in excess can kill you. Even water!

Thread Information