liftin4life is offline Associate Member

FREE test 8? Total 44? SHBG 27? WTF!!?

Please Delete This Post As I Have A More Current One Up.
    Last edited by liftin4life; 08-24-2006 at 06:02 PM.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Dude...I had a similar situation, although not that low. It was explained to me that the lower your natural SHBG, the lower your test levels can be to support normal function. My SHBG is 10, but my Test is higher than your results...I would try not to panic about it until the proper results are in...

Dude...I had a similar situation, although not that low. It was explained to me that the lower your natural SHBG, the lower your test levels can be to support normal function. My SHBG is 10, but my Test is higher than your results...I would try not to panic about it until the proper results are in...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Yeah, I know it was the wrong test...but holy shit man. She said either way I'll probably need test shots because even for that test it was horribly low. She did say however that if my test was as low as THAT test indicated, I'd be practically female. I'm so confused as to how this happens??? Everything was FINE. Took NOTHING since Jan 1st! 4 months 100% normal or beyond normal....sex 3x a day..NO PROB! Then...nothing.

I'll try to relax for 3 days til new results come in. Whew...I'm worried. I mean damn...free steroids is great, but that's only if you want them...not NEED them. Damn.

At your age I would NOT want them...I had the choice a few months back and I declined and I am 30! I would not want to shut myself down at this age and I would also not want to be tested regularly to make sure all is well when I intend to do another cycle in the next 6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    At your age I would NOT want them...I had the choice a few months back and I declined and I am 30! I would not want to shut myself down at this age and I would also not want to be tested regularly to make sure all is well when I intend to do another cycle in the next 6 months!
    Already got the PROPER results. Free levels are 84mg! Still sucks though.

Thread Information