Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 70
  1. #1
    DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    81

    Question SYNTHOL - is it really all that bad?

    Aside from people viewing it as 'cheating' and 'stupid' what's the real danger of synthol use? I've read it's dangerous if it gets into your bloodstream [provided you don't aspirate ] allowing it to travel to your lungs, brain, etc. But doesn't that apply to anything you inject into your body? Why the bad rap on synthol?

  2. #2
    perfectbeast2001's Avatar
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    7,979
    I think it has a bad rap due to a few idiots that have abused it. Long term side effects have yet to be established.

  3. #3
    PROTEINSHAKE's Avatar
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,938
    personally - I dont see the reason for it unless you are at the highest level in the sport....and even then im not sure I like the idea...

  4. #4
    Travis0810's Avatar
    Travis0810 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    34
    Dude Synthol is an oil that takes your body like 7 years to fully break down, it can be dangerous to your health if you hit a vein, plus i have heard some real horry stories about how it fuked up ppls physique. If you do not inject it in equal amounts, it can leave your muscles looking bumpy or rocky, like there is a tumor under your skin. Plus the risk of getting an abcess or infection is greatly increased. Would you inject cooking oil into your muscles? IMO don't waste your money.

  5. #5
    pdog80 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    564
    I don't like the idea of putting in massive amounts of synthetic oil into your body like that. Also, it looks disgusting having huge lumps all over your body, until muscle fills out.

  6. #6
    cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the undertow
    Posts
    264
    ok done
    Last edited by cantspeak; 08-23-2006 at 06:56 PM.

  7. #7
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC
    synthol is a great tool in moderation.
    i think your a tool ,for saying that.

  8. #8
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    wow,somebody didnt read the rules............. in before the lock.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    G'ville
    Posts
    2,362
    oh boy get ready

  10. #10
    cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the undertow
    Posts
    264
    was there something wrong with my post? i was just putting in something to read actually

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    G'ville
    Posts
    2,362
    dshadhsjkahdkshakdhska

    thats the problem
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 08-23-2006 at 07:00 PM.

  12. #12
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Cantspeak would you please edit your post there are sevral links in there that are not allowed.....

    Also Itilianplayboy09 would you please edit were you quoted him........Thanks

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    G'ville
    Posts
    2,362
    you got it

  14. #14
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    Italianplayboy if you know that he shouldnt post that ...why on earth would you quote him????Edit that please...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the foothills
    Posts
    660
    Have you guys seen this? It'll answer all you want to know about synthol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U58ncsCTDvc

  16. #16
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    you got it
    Thank you........

  17. #17
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by cantspeak
    ok done
    Thank you..........

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    G'ville
    Posts
    2,362
    i didnt even think about it... , i was just trying to show him what wasnt allowed

  19. #19
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    i didnt even think about it... , i was just trying to show him what wasnt allowed
    No wories....I have done the same thing before........

  20. #20
    hardgainer12's Avatar
    hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    28310
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    Have you guys seen this? It'll answer all you want to know about synthol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U58ncsCTDvc
    it really only answers 1 thing. abuse leads to problems. i dont think u know enough about the product to bash it. i dont use it but i hate it when people bash it because they saw a couple pictures

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    G'ville
    Posts
    2,362
    i remember seeing that show on tlc when it first came out and seeing it again is just as crazy as the first time. why would anyone ever, ever, ever in their right mind want to have arms that look like THAT!? IMHO i would never think of doing synthol b/c its pretty much getting implants for that specific part of the body without the surgery.

  22. #22
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,185
    Synthol has a bad rap, because it's abused too often. It should be used only to visually enhance a lagging muscle on a body builder.

    If used for, increasing the size of calves so that they are more proportionate with the rest of the leg muscles, then it's being put to perfect use.

  23. #23
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    I would only ever use it in calves... have any of you trouthfully used it to enchance them ? if so is it just temporary ? if so how long does it last - or can it be perminment if only small amounts are used

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

    Alot of people abuse synthol, as you are well aware there are loads of snythol freaks around, now i will prob get slated here but there is a place for snythol in the contest world, many top BB's use it wisely take a look at Jay C's biceps and Rhuls freaky bodyparts, yes there are full of it but many not to the extreme,

    Ive just done one BB who is entering a Contest very soon and i shot his biceps because they were a big lagging bodypart of his, he as tried everything going with training but his arms wont move so snythol was needed, nothing daft over the following weeks and he put 2 inches on his arms and you couldn't tell they had synthol in them, they just match up with the rest of his bodyparts,

    Ive done many me included with great results but only to bring up a lagging bodypart and not to look freaky,


    Risks Of Synthol Use
    Although Mr. Clark claims Synthol is completely safe to use, he also made a point in Greg Zulak's "Uncensored" several issues ago that he is not legally responsible for bodybuilders using it for anything other than a posing oil. Of course, injecting any amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be perilous. This is complicated by the fact that scant few bodybuilders have any medical training. Without knowing the location of major nerves, it's easy to hit one by accident and cause permanent paralysis of muscle fibers in the area. With an injection of any type, abscess infections at the injection site are always a possibility. Often abscesses (extremely painful build-ups of infected tissue) require surgery to remove, not unlike a tumor. You haven't heard the worst yet. Should you inject into a vein or artery by mistake (avoided by drawing back on the syringe to make sure there is no blood, a simple precaution many folks are too squeamish to take) the fatty acids could be transported to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, the heart, causing a heart attack, or perhaps even into the brain, leading to a cardioembolic stroke. All three cases are potentially fatal.

    Allegedly, IFBB pro Milos Sarcev had a scare recently when supposedly, some of the Synthol in his arms traveled to his heart. This sounds like an enormous amount of risk simply for the benefit of inflated arms and calves, but bodybuilders are not normal people. To some, it's worth the risk of death to finally have 21-inch bazookas just like the big genetic freaks they idolize. To date, there have been no publicized deaths related to Synthol or any of its several knock-offs currently available. Of course, this is a fairly new product that has only skyrocketed in use over the past two years. Ultimately, Synthol users are adults who are responsible for their own health and safety and are free to make the choice themselves

  25. #25
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,832
    I would never consider synthol,the idea of having something Alien in your body would bother me.Like marcus said it has it`s place in the game,Site Oils are there to help you break past a plateau. If your genetics indicate that you are 242 with 5% bf, but you only have 18" arms, then Site Oils will help you bring your arms in proportion.
    All that I am saying is that Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!

  26. #26
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    All that I am saying is that Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!
    After reading this thread I've decided to give up AAS, training & eating and only use synthol - I think I'm gonna look awesome

    ps. will it work for my shlong & nuts? oh & my GFs tits ?

  27. #27
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I would only ever use it in calves... have any of you trouthfully used it to enchance them ? if so is it just temporary ? if so how long does it last - or can it be perminment if only small amounts are used
    It last around 18months in small areas,

  28. #28
    DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Synthol has a bad rap, because it's abused too often. It should be used only to visually enhance a lagging muscle on a body builder.

    If used for, increasing the size of calves so that they are more proportionate with the rest of the leg muscles, then it's being put to perfect use.
    That's what I was thinking. The bad rap comes from the abuse. But there are those that use it, can get away with it, and look good.

  29. #29
    DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!
    Exactly.... well said.

  30. #30
    Ufa's Avatar
    Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hotel California
    Posts
    2,861
    Pathetic! at best. Great if you want a job as a circus freak.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the foothills
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Pathetic! at best. Great if you want a job as a circus freak.
    I agree. If your genetics wont allow certain body parts to "catch up." Then your in the wrong sport. Dont cheat. There is a difference between 21 inch guns and 21 inch inflated guns. How is that any different from a baseball player not being able to knock a homer everytime due to his "lagging body parts," so he gets on the sauce???

  32. #32
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

    Alot of people abuse synthol, as you are well aware there are loads of snythol freaks around, now i will prob get slated here but there is a place for snythol in the contest world, many top BB's use it wisely take a look at Jay C's biceps and Rhuls freaky bodyparts, yes there are full of it but many not to the extreme,

    Ive just done one BB who is entering a Contest very soon and i shot his biceps because they were a big lagging bodypart of his, he as tried everything going with training but his arms wont move so snythol was needed, nothing daft over the following weeks and he put 2 inches on his arms and you couldn't tell they had synthol in them, they just match up with the rest of his bodyparts,

    Ive done many me included with great results but only to bring up a lagging bodypart and not to look freaky,


    Risks Of Synthol Use
    Although Mr. Clark claims Synthol is completely safe to use, he also made a point in Greg Zulak's "Uncensored" several issues ago that he is not legally responsible for bodybuilders using it for anything other than a posing oil. Of course, injecting any amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be perilous. This is complicated by the fact that scant few bodybuilders have any medical training. Without knowing the location of major nerves, it's easy to hit one by accident and cause permanent paralysis of muscle fibers in the area. With an injection of any type, abscess infections at the injection site are always a possibility. Often abscesses (extremely painful build-ups of infected tissue) require surgery to remove, not unlike a tumor. You haven't heard the worst yet. Should you inject into a vein or artery by mistake (avoided by drawing back on the syringe to make sure there is no blood, a simple precaution many folks are too squeamish to take) the fatty acids could be transported to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, the heart, causing a heart attack, or perhaps even into the brain, leading to a cardioembolic stroke. All three cases are potentially fatal.

    Allegedly, IFBB pro Milos Sarcev had a scare recently when supposedly, some of the Synthol in his arms traveled to his heart. This sounds like an enormous amount of risk simply for the benefit of inflated arms and calves, but bodybuilders are not normal people. To some, it's worth the risk of death to finally have 21-inch bazookas just like the big genetic freaks they idolize. To date, there have been no publicized deaths related to Synthol or any of its several knock-offs currently available. Of course, this is a fairly new product that has only skyrocketed in use over the past two years. Ultimately, Synthol users are adults who are responsible for their own health and safety and are free to make the choice themselves

    Excellent post as usual Marcus.

  33. #33
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,031
    Marcus What is the dosing protocol for this? I would never use just curious..

  34. #34
    DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    81
    Marcus300 - synthol only stays in the small muscle group(s) for roughly 18 months? So the saying of it being in the body for 'years' is an exaggeration?

  35. #35
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    There isALOT of information on SEO's (Site Enhancing Oils) on this thread. Many questions and answer's:

    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_15313/tm.htm

    Big A, is a member here, but doesnt seem to post anymore. He claims to be an IFBB Pro and owns several boards. One of which is, professionalmuscle.com, which again, will have many reviews on SEO's. This was written by Big A on here somewhere:

  36. #36
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Here's my SEO article again to help educating those interested.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Site Enhancing Oils, or 'synthol' as commonly known, are possibly the most controversial subject in bodybuilding. That is because there is a huge amount of miseducation and ignorance on the subject.
    I first published the article below on the internet in early 2000, and since then it has been reproduced on countless websites and I have become as a the world most authorotive person on the subject, even consulting in the latest book on the subject written by the 'inventor' of the original SEO, Chris Clark.

    In 1996 Chris Clark invented the first SEO (Site Enhancing Oil) and named it 'Synthol'. A quick phone call from brystol-Meyers, who hold the trademark rights on the 'Synthol' name, forced Chris Clark to change the name of his product to PumpNPose. However, the name of synthol was stuck with the bodybuilders.

    The most popular now are Synthol/PumpnPose, Syntherol, EsikClean, Nuclear Nutrition Site Oil, Cosmostan and Liquid Muscle.

    Synthol/PumpnPose is the original product. As such, it charges a lot of money and it's the most expensive variant as it relies on it's name to sell it - the cheapest found is $149.95. There must be a lot of fakes out there since the inventor of it, Chris Clark, charges a wholesale price of over $100 per bottle (and that's for large quantity), so there's no way that some outfits can retail it for $100. The only official distributor for PnP is www.**********.com

    Syntherol is my favourite simply because is the only one that I know of that is made by a real pharmaceutical company, so guaranteed sterile, plus it hurts less and the results seem to be better - don't take my word for it, ask around! It's the same formula as Synthol/PumpnPose, with added silica, which is a safe way to make the gains more 'permanent'. It's very refined, so it flows freely through a 28gauge needle, unlike the others which need as much as 21gauge needles to go through properly!
    It's also the number 1 best selling Site Oil in the world, so they must be doing something right! And Synthetek (the maker of Syntherol) is the only company to offer a double money back guarantee and they never had any complaints from any customer from anywhere in the world! By far my choice, plus, it's cheap - $129.95. www.synthetek.com

    EsikClean - same formula as Synthol, but it has colagen added. That makes it a very bad choice to use in my opinion. When you use site oils, the biggest problem is the formation of scar tissue. You don't want any scar tissue build up when you use site oils. Scar tissue is colagen buildup due to the trauma caused to the muscle by sticking a needle in there. As such, I would not help the build up of scar tissue in the muscle by injecting colagen. So, that's a bad choice. $100 per bottle www.**************.com Plus these are the people that counterfited Chris Clark's PnP and Synthetek's Syntherol, so one wonders how 'genuine' they are. Their associated websites are www.*******.com, www.********.com, www.*******.com, www.*********.com, www.*********.com I strongly recommend that people stay away from them!

    Nuclear Nutrition Oil - is a very good product, which works quite well. It's exactly as Syntherol, plus the addition of a small amount of prohormones. I am not a big fan of prohormones due to the reason that they will give you more side effects than benefits. Also, because of the prohormones, you cannot import it into countries like Canada or Australia, where prohormones are illegal. Still a good product - $149.95 www.****************.com

    Cosmostan is another one that I recomend that people don't use. It has two anabolic steroids added to it. Because the SEO oil is a very long chain fatty acid, it will wrap itself around the steroid oil, as such not allow the steroid oil to be dissipated timely and for the body to assimilate the steroid. Also, both steroids contained in it are esterified, as such, they would have absolutely zero effect on localised growth as all esterified steroids have to travel to the liver first. Also, because of the steroids contained in it, it is illegal in most places in the world and women cannot use it. On top of all this, it also contains collagen, which as previously mentioned is an extremely bad idea as collagen primary causes scar tissue, exactly what should be avoided during SEO use. I am not sure of the price (never been interested in this product). Available from www.********************.com

    Liquid Muscle - same as PumpnPose, but at $199.95 per bottle. However, I can't find too much about it and about who makes it, as it seems as a small outfit and as such I have trouble trusting it 100%, especially when I am supposed to inject their stuff into MY body. They do advertise all over the bodybuilding magazines in the back sections, but that doesn't mean much. www.************.com

    There's a ton of other brands, but the above are the most well known. The other brands available, I personally would not trust since they come from very small outfits, so you don't know whether they are sterile, properly manufactured or most likely just mixed together in somebody's 'bathtub'.

    Site oils can be used for two purposes - to increase the size of a muscle or to shape a muscle.

    To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
    Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off.

    If you have all the size you wish and just want to shape the muscle, as adding a peak on the biceps, then inject the spot, in the peak of the muscle, with 1ml every day or every second day until you obtain the peak that you desire.

    What I recommend to people that are just starting out using these oils is to use 1ml per head of muscle per day, or every second day, for a week or so and see how they react to it. That way they can judge how many ml they can use per muscle head and how often.

    Where to inject - BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, inject more in the outer head.

    TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.

    DELTOIDS - just inject straight into whatever head is lacking in size.

    CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

    QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.

    PECS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recomend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

    I strongly recommend that you get some anatomy charts and study the muscles and the nerves that are in the area that you want to inject.

    How do Site Oils work? To begin with, they do not stay in the muscle for 3 to 5 years. They get dissipated within months. However, during this time, they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.
    The principle is the same as the one behind site shots with steroids, but it works at a much a larger degree, because the Site Oils take that much longer to dissipate.
    As well, this is the same principle behind fascial stretching. Howver, it is much more efficient with Site Oils. Best example is to imagine a baloon. You can pull on it and stretch it as much as you want, and you will stretch it a bit. But if you fill it with a liquid, you will be able to stretch it to a much larger degree than just pulling on it from the outside. This is the best way to compare the efficiency of fascial stretching versus using Site Oils.

    Pain - obviously, any site shot hurts. The pain will minimise the more you inject, until it will not hurt any more. Site Oils hurt, but not as much as site injections with, lets say, Sustanon or Testosterone Propionate . However, as I said, they will hurt less and less the more you use them.

    Dangers - Site Oils are safe, if certain precautions are taken, same as when injecting anything else. You always have to aspirate . Always! You DO NOT want the oil to go in a vein. Always massage the area after the shot so scar tissue build up doesn't occur. And most importantly - USE COMMON SENSE! If you have 16" arms, don't think that you will have 23" in 5 weeks! Because if you try that, you will end up with deformed looking muscles and you will be the laughing stock of the world. On a side note, people like Greg Valentino have implants, not SEO's in their muscles. It is physiologically impossible to look like these guys do with SEOs. Hopefully that puts that myth to rest.

    Site Oils are there to help you break past a plateau. If your genetics indicate that you are 242 with 5% bf, but you only have 18" arms, then Site Oils will help you bring your arms in proportion.
    All that I am saying is that Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    The links to the other product's sites have been edited because the owner here doens't like links to sites that are not advertisers.

  37. #37
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Here is the thread:

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=seo+big

    He says Greg v's arms, arnt "Synthol", but implants.

  38. #38
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Here is the thread:

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=seo+big

    He says Greg v's arms, arnt "Synthol", but implants.
    yeah..tai says tha tall the time too

  39. #39
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yeah..tai says tha tall the time too
    I think its true. This "Big A" seems well respected on forums and know's his sh*t. Not to mention the size of the bloke!

    Knows a lot and provies experience to back it up.

  40. #40
    LatinoPR's Avatar
    LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    somewhere in HELL !!!
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    Have you guys seen this? It'll answer all you want to know about synthol.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U58ncsCTDvc

    ...Valentino is a clown.....idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •