tj979 is offline Associate Member

Glute help PLEASE!!!!

Heres the delema, Saturday night I did my first ever injection (i've never done steroids before) in to my right glute of 250 mgs sust, when I woke up sunday the spot was sore and it had a lump underneath it, as the days went by the situation didnt change the lump didnt get smaller or bigger, its sore but not unbarable, last night (tuesday night) I did my second shot of sust in my left glute same thing happened. What the hell is going on should I be worried? I need to inject again friday night should I ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Welcome to AR bro....Ok I wish you wouldve come here and did some asking BEFORE you started the cycle!!!!But anyway thats a common reaction to sustanon cause of the prop and phenylprop..so dont worry...just dont hit the same spot if its still swollen and red and for comfort put some heat on the spot.

Thanks for the advice. I've done a lot of research on my cycle and i'm fully prepared for it with all the right tools, but a friend of mine is doing the same cycle as me and he doesnt have the same thing. So thats why I was wondering. How long before the bumps go away? Any idea. Thanks for the welcome. I'll def. be posting more and more on here as my cycle goes on.

It varies bro...some people dont get bumps just soreness....some people react harshly(me)and they are sore with swelling...again apply heat and when you take a shower let the hot water hit while you massage the area.Rememeber rotate the shots from glute to glute and shoulder to shoulder.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    you get sore at first for the first couple of times then the muscle gets used to it then it doesnt hurt anymore.

glutes help PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang
    you get sore at first for the first couple of times then the muscle gets used to it then it doesnt hurt anymore.
    Thats not acurate at all bro...that may be the case for you but not for everyone.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    thats how it was for me used to get so sore for first couple of weeks then after my muscles were used to the shots. im even on prop right now to end my cycle and it doesnt even hurt and im doing ed @100mg on my delts and qlutes. I guess people react differnently

Exactly what ive been saying bro...everyone is different....you're one of the lucky ones!!!!

Yeah I just put a heating pad on them, it helped the soreness a little not much, i;m very nervous about injecting aywhere else, so I would like to stay with the glutes, at least for the first 4 weeks, then maybee do tri's the second 4 weeks. does that sound ok? right now i'm using a 23g 1 1/2 inch needle for my glutes would a 22g 1 inch needle be fine for my tris?

Bro you can get 25g and that would be best ...less scar tissue.I would the shoulders before tri's bro....or even the quads.

Thread Information