Taurus is offline Member

Quick Question!!!

this is the first time i've shot in my ass. it was hard enough to reach it... but somehow i managed. anyway, by the time i had finished the shot... the pin was almost out of mu butt. so i know i injected some oil into fat and not muscle... exactly how much i dont know... cuz i dont know how long the pin was out for.

anyway, my question is... can i shoot in only my quads. i'm takin prop right now and doing 150mg eod. that means 2 shots in each quad a week. i was told i shouldnt hit one spot more than once a week?

i tried my bi's and delts but the prop is too much pain... i cant even workout. i'm only asking if i can hit each quad twice a week. i can tolerate the pain in my quads and workout. if not, then i will try hit my glute properly... but alone... it will be hard... cuz i have big lats which make it hard for me to use both hands. thanks.

Taurus is offline Member
    bump

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    i injected to quads all the time, reaching around and doing glute shots all the time is tough and a hassle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Where in your glute did you shoot. I do both glutes and its easy. You actualy do it on the upper outer qaudrant of the glute. Thats actually just below each hip

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    i guess i just have big glutes lol

Taurus is offline Member
    anyone else shoot into each quad twice a week and see no problem with it?

doing it that many times will build up scar tissue rather quickly, like kale said and described where in the glute to inject, it shouldnt be as difficult as you think
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 08-23-2006 at 09:35 PM.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i use my thighs my traps my pecs and biecps , i hate the glutes

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Glutes shouldn't be that hard to inject. Try a different possition maybe? You should be fine with injecting in the quads twice weekly. How many cc's are you injecting?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    kales right... upper quadrant is a piece of cake...just below the waistline, by the hip. its easy if you twist to the side that you are handed on. (R/H or L/H)
    I found when I shot the quads, if the pin moved ever so slightly, it would make me feel light headed...Almost fainted once.. but the laughing kept me from doing so....

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Glutes shouldn't be that hard to inject. Try a different possition maybe? You should be fine with injecting in the quads twice weekly. How many cc's are you injecting?
    i'm injecting 1.5cc every shot. i'll try the glutes again. i can feel some muscle soreness in my glute so i think some of the oil got through. i hear what u guys are saying. i hit the spot exactly like u guys are saying... the upper right part of the right glute. i am r/h so it was easiest for me. even then, i couldnt get both hands to do it. so i did it with one hand. i think when i aspirated is when i pulled the pin out. its hard to aspirate with one hand at a diffuclt angle. anyway... i shall try again on fri. thank you for everyone who responded. (prop pain is some serious shite).

Thread Information