Kal-El is offline Associate Member

Nervous about package coming from fedex

My guy shipped my package monday Fedex ground should have been here yesterday, it was held up at a depot in PA which is about 2.5 hours away from me. It arrived there at midnight on the 22nd but didnt leave until midnight last night. What steps should any do I need to take to make sure there wasnt a bug planted or anything like that? Or do you guys think im just being overly paranoid?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    a bug planted? check to see if it has been opened bro...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    a bug planted? check to see if it has been opened bro...
    tracking device, not bug sorry was typing to fast.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Highly doubtful on a small order domestically shipped.. just give it another day and see what happens.. clean house if it makes you feel better.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Highly doubtful on a small order domestically shipped.. just give it another day and see what happens.. clean house if it makes you feel better.
    Thanks man, put me at ease a little.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Ground should not require a signature either. Let them drop it off to the doorstep. You should be fine.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No problem.. also keep in mind it will probably be no sig. required on delivery so just don't answer the door and they'll drop on porch etc.. I wouldn't sweat it. He shouldn't be using FedEx anyhow.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    remember on thing about fedex UPS they can open any pack its not breaking the Law only USPS is protected .... So just keep that in mind and its a lot easier to do a controlled delivery with fedex and UPS ....... So you may not have anything to worry about ........ but in the future as shitty as it sounds you are a lot better off with USPS even when USING AIRMAIL

Jucinator 2 is offline New Member
    That is very true . The USPS is much safer than fed ex. Fed ex actually works to try and find illegal stuff they ship so I would never use Fed ex cause there lookin!!!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    He shouldn't be using FedEx anyhow.
    usps offers delivery confirmation so no point in shipping it via fed ex or ups

I just checked again it was out for delivery and stated incorrect address with a re-ship date of the 28th, should I call Fedex and see if i can pick it up or what? I have a buddy who works for fedex out of the same depot and may see if he can pick up the package for me

DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    remember on thing about fedex UPS they can open any pack its not breaking the Law only USPS is protected .... So just keep that in mind and its a lot easier to do a controlled delivery with fedex and UPS ....... So you may not have anything to worry about ........ but in the future as shitty as it sounds you are a lot better off with USPS even when USING AIRMAIL
    Good info.... thanks.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I love the Fed Ex man personally, because he's a drug dealer... and dosnt even know it. And he's always on time =)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If it was a ground package they have up to 5 days to deliver. Plus FED EX ground is the old RPS contract driver senario... they get to make the call on whether to drive to that location and maybe they will wait until they get more packages in that area.

It also should be a released signature meaning you wont have to sign for the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    I just checked again it was out for delivery and stated incorrect address with a re-ship date of the 28th, should I call Fedex and see if i can pick it up or what? I have a buddy who works for fedex out of the same depot and may see if he can pick up the package for me

bro not to alram you in any way but I would not take the pack if it was delivered to the wrong address ........ thats fishy number one when I pack is missed delivered it takes several days to fix the error (IN MOST CASES) and the biggest point is number 1# that it went TO SOMEONE ELS THAT MAY HAVE OPENDED THE PACK CALLED FEDEX And said what in the hell is this ... now local law inforcment MAY or MAY not be planning a controlled delivery ............. If it was me after hearing the pack went to the wrong address I would NOT TAKE THE CHANCE AND RECIVE THAT PACK ... thats just me ..............

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    be cautious bro....

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    sure let's tell them everything, might as well write your name and addy on this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    sure let's tell them everything, might as well write your name and addy on this post.

LOL bro some guys are just worried But nothing he is saying is all that much or a security risk .......... but none the less i understand what you are saying And this as a prime sistution that it looks like The pack went to the wrong address and man i can see someone just thinking wow who is this from ... open it and say WHAT THE HELL ...... thanks to ebay more and more people are using DHL FEDEX UPS and USPS and will not think twice about opening a pack .. it could be the long lost shoes they got that was never sent too many problems with this I WOULD NOT EVEN BEGAIN TO THINK ABOUT TAKING THAT PACK

s.norman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    Thanks man, put me at ease a little.
    i'm going thru something similar but mine is international

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    thanks for the help

Thread Information