one8nine is offline Banned

npp same on joints as deca???

i know that the shorter ester will cut down on water retention but will this drop in water retention in comparison to long esters make it so i will not recieve the same joint lubricating benefits?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I did not find it acted the same way on joints as deca ... well, to be fair I may have not given it alot of time... I was doing npp eod for a couple of weeks and wanted to stop injecting so often. So I started deca and continued the npp as a kickstart/jumpstart... very similar to how prop is used at the beginning of a test e or c cycle.

I was also running test, eq, var then switched mid cycle by dropping the var, deca. Then I added tren a with winny(still running test and eq).

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    npp does have the ability to help and ease joint pain, the shorter ester wouldnt alter nandralone effects

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    npp does have the ability to help and ease joint pain, the shorter ester wouldnt alter nandralone effects
    The reason I did not find npp the same as deca is... when I have done deca it takes about 2 weeks for my joints to feel better. When on npp for two weeks did not get that benifit... so I added deca(really because I wanted to have less injects as I was ending with fina) and after two more weeks, my joints felt better. So that was a bit over 4 weeks. I attributed the ease of joint pain to the deca.

Thread Information