Thread: Andriol?

BRUISER is offline Junior Member

Andriol?

Anyone got good results with this? 320mg a day for 60 days?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    my dealer keeps telling me its crap because of how much you have to take, but i still would like to try, i hear most gains are nice and you keep them...

dj

BigLad is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Tennis_God
    causes a ton of water/sodium retention. JMO.
    Not true mate. You won't notice water retention at all from Andriol . It's preferentailly reduced by 5-alpha reductase to DHT rather than aromatised by aromatase to oestradiol. Hence, no noticeable water retention.

I've used it at up to 320 mg per day (8x40 mg capsules) and noticed very little in terms of gains or water retention. I used it as a test source on a deca cycle to maintain some level of circulating test. I've also used it on its own.

Andriol is very labile - needs to be kept cool to maintain potency. Hence the likelihood of obtaining potent Andriol from a black market source are minimal.

It's used primarily for test replacement here in the UK but even then it has unpredictable absorption and therefore variable pharmacokinetics.

If you're going to use test then use injectables mate.

alevok Guest
    I tried andriol before, it is good but expensive (even here in Turkey) it does not retain water and not liver toxic. It dissolves in your intestins. No gyno with andriol and wont affect your natural test production. But it is half-life and get out of the system fast. It is a mild testosteron which is welcomed by novice users and people who have bad liver functions. If you have a chance to get propionate than stick with injection.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf?

I've used anadrol and I was retaining more water than I have ever using Ethinate even, I looked like a marshmellow.

Shit was from turkey too.

Made me bigger and stronger than I've ever been before though.

J-Dogg what did it look like? And what were you using it with? You're the first person I've heard to have this problem with Andriol . I'm just wondering whether your stuff really was oral test undecanoate? Please tell me more because your experience runs counter to everything I've experienced or heard about Andriol, and would also be unusual given the nature of the drug itself.

J-Dogg - forget all that and get yourself some reading glasses mate I've just noticed you're talking about anadrol , potently androgenic and causes a lot of water retention. The rest of us are talking about Andriol (oral testosterone undecanoate - a very mild drug designed for androgen replacement therapy).

While on the subject of reading glasses here's my shit joke of the day:

You'll never guess who I bumped into at Specsavers the other day......everybody .... I really do need to get a new sense of humour.

On a serious note to folk - ensure you know the difference between Anadrol and Andriol - otherwise you may make a very dangerous mistake (kinda like putting hydrofluoric acid on your chips instead of acetic). I would read the profiles for these two drugs or you could potentailly fuck up big time
    Last edited by BigLad; 06-28-2002 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks for all yhe info guys. Should I take clomid after 60 days on andriol ?

I would advise against taking clomid after Andriol . Andriol does not significantly alter LH and FSH levels, nor does it aromatise to oestradiol to any significant degree. Hence, no need at all for clomid. The clomid in this scenario could even be counterproductive IMO.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I have to disagree with BIG LAD at 8 pills a day or 320mg thats 2240mg/test a week adriol or not its still test and you can bet my white ass that your natural test production will be shut down so yes start clomid therapy day after last pill

And j-dogg were talking about adriol (test undeconate)not anadrol which yes will make you retain alot of water

how much clomid? 50mg eod for two weeks?

Bruiser clomid should be run as followed
    day1-300mg
    day2-11 100mg/ed
    day11-22 50mg/ed
    Hope this helps!!

Thanks alot for all the info, I'll post my results in a few weeks!

Jesey - I can see your point mate but I'm afraid we must respectfully disagree . At 8 x 40 mg per day I guess the androgenic inhibition (even from Andriol ) could impact LH levels. The recommended intake for Andriol as test replacement is between 2 and 4 capsules per day. Organon's own studies found no significant suppression of gonadotrophins at this level. Bruiser is contemplating twice that dose so there could be a small amount of suppression. However, I doubt that it would be of that much significance.

Andriol is preferentially reduced to DHT rather than aromatised to oestradiol. Clomid acts by binding to (but not significantly activating) the oestrogen receptors in the hypothalamus, thereby blocking the negative feedback from oestrodiol and stimulating hypothalamic secretion of GnRH (and thereafter pituitary LH). However, after Andriol there will not be a significant amount of oestrogenic inhibition so I maintain that clomid wouldn't be needed here. All you have to worry about is the androgenic inhibition caused by the Andriol itself, and this will fall away on the same day that the last capsule is taken.

Thread Information