kolaking is offline Associate Member

Please help set up a cycle for me!!

As of now i have 9 vials of 10ml pharm grade test cyp (200mg/ml),50 vials of deca (200mg/ml), all from Watson USA and 6 100 ct. bottles of Unimed anadrol 50 USA. Could someone help set me up a propper cycle for these if not two for the amount I have. i also have acsess to any letro, nolva etc... and pct meds. Also would like to run humitrope ins. with it .I'm at 5'8 and 165lbs. please help with a good plan. Thanks KK.
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-25-2006 at 08:21 PM.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    unimed still makes drol? id do a little research buddy you have got the basics for a great first cycle

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    age?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    stats please????age ,weight and cycle experience???

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    stats please????age ,weight and cycle experience???
    +1

That's a lot of gear.. it's like f'n xmas at your house huh?

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Mass Cycle !

1 - 14 weeks Test C 600mg per week (spilt up twice per week)

1 - 14 weeks Deca 600mg per week (spilt up twice per week)

1 - 4 weeks anadrol 100mg Everyday (spilt up twice a day AM/PM)

1 - 14 weeks Letro 0.25mg everyday (START USING TWO WEEKS BEFORE CYCLE STARTS!)

10 - 14 weeks HCG 1000IU per week spilt up twice per week

PCT

Clomid 2 weeks after Last injection Run it for 3 to 4weeks 100mg at least everyday for 4 weeks!

BULKING

eat twice Junk food example KFC Mac Donald's per week . ^_^

End of the day you will become a mass monster !

Anadrol will kick start you with 5 to 10bls of fats and water after 4 weeks, later test c and deca will boost you with another 10bls or so with water and fats total gain = 15 to 20bls of fats and water end of the cycle!

with Proper PCT and Resting you will become the next Big gymrat !

Depends on your Gear if its fake then Said your prayers!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol @ 50/day...100 is too much,you are,going to blow in acne.
    Deca 400/week...remember to finish it one week before the Test.
    Test 600/week.
    pct....

LPR ...dermatology.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    Mass Cycle !

BULKING

eat twice Junk food example KFC Mac Donald's per week . ^_^

End of the day you will become a mass monster !
    I hope you are joking

RoidGut is offline Member
    and PS...i know you are trying to help out but giving out cycles to ppl who do not post their stats or cycle experience is not the way to go. Especially at the doses you were suggesting. I am not flaming you bro, just be careful when and how to give out info. This dude could be on his first cycle and you are suggesting he take 100mg of drol.

I'm 35, have done cycles off and on since 18, my last cycle was cyp,adrol,and deca about 10 months ago although it was incomplete for certain reasons beyond my control. I have done complete Sus/drol and sus/Dbol cycles in 2000 before i had disk surgery on my neck, since then I have not been in the gym seriously. I was planning on going back without any gear and work till muscle memory got me close to were i was and then hit the gear. I usually run my test @ 750mg/wk 1 inj.per/deca 600 mg/wk 1inj.per and 50 to 100mg adrol split on 100's. However I've never used any nolva or letro or any pct. last time i started getting gyno which did go away upon cesation so i will be protecting myself this time. Also yes Unimed made drol up to a couple months ago before Alaven bought the rights. Thanks for any input. KK.

P.S No fake straight from #@% pharmacy!
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-26-2006 at 05:27 AM.

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    I'm 35, have done cycles off and on since 18, my last cycle was cyp,adrol,and deca about 10 months ago although it was incomplete for certain reasons beyond my control. I have done complete Sus/drol and sus/Dbol cycles in 2000 before i had disk surgery on my neck, since then I have not been in the gym seriously. I was planning on going back without any gear and work till muscle memory got me close to were i was and then hit the gear. I usually run my test @ 750mg/wk 1 inj.per/deca 600 mg/wk 1inj.per and 50 to 100mg adrol split on 100's. However I've never used any nolva or letro or any pct. last time i started getting gyno which did go away upon cesation so i will be protecting myself this time. Also yes Unimed made drol up to a couple months ago before Alaven bought the rights. Thanks for any input. KK.

P.S No fake straight from #@% pharmacy!

you have been cycling since 18 your now 35 and 165 lbs I guess a certian someone is diong something wrong huh. POST YOUR DIET

well my diet sucks, as I said i haven't really been in the gym since 2000 even then my weight with low bf was around 170, everyone is not 6' 200 lbs, I'm a small frame person at 5'8 i guess i may be able to reach a genetic potential of 180-185 lean. I'm just now starting back in so I've been a slug for 6 years. I know how to diet for bulk and cut so that will be no prob. KK.

P.S. By saying cycling since 18, I didn't mean continuosly maybe 6-8 cycles my whole life with the last few only using any kind of stack.
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-26-2006 at 07:37 AM.

Also, would it be a waste to just jump on the gear now or should i wait till i start to plattaeu naturaly and then start? KK.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    Also, would it be a waste to just jump on the gear now or should i wait till i start to plattaeu naturaly and then start? KK.
    Yes. If you haven't been in the gym for 6 years, definatly get your ass in their and get your diet down. Work your ass off and maybe you can cycle before your gear expires.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    and PS...i know you are trying to help out but giving out cycles to ppl who do not post their stats or cycle experience is not the way to go. Especially at the doses you were suggesting. I am not flaming you bro, just be careful when and how to give out info. This dude could be on his first cycle and you are suggesting he take 100mg of drol.
    thats not too bad, anything higher would be overdoing it but 100mg is fine

Yeah, for my bodyweight under clinical doses I would be taking 200-250mg of adrol a day, 100mgs is just about the highest you can go to receive maximum results in the anabolic realm, anymore is just getting the same result with added side effects. I would have no quams about suggesting 100 mg. a day to a first time user. KK
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-26-2006 at 02:00 PM.

Thread Information