tj979 is offline Associate Member

Needle Questions

I did my third shot of sust last night, unfortunatly I only had 23g 1 1/2 inch needle I went in to my delt because my ass was still sore, after I injected I pulled the pin out and a spot of blood came out I put an alcohol pad on it and it stopped the bleeding and then I took a shower, my arm is sore but I dont feel any diffrent or anything, any advice? I'm going to pick up needles today, what length and gauge should i get for my next delt injection?

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    3 cc needles..

yes they are 3cc needles, but im looking for length and gauge

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well if you went all the way in with the needle your going to ge sore. As for the blood WTF do you think. You just put a hole in your fuing arm it's going to bleed a little.

How much oil did you shoot.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    25g 1" is optimal..

You did the right thing..if it bleeds just put pressure on it..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I like the 23g the oil flow is much better.

I shot 250 mgs, 1-1 1/2 cc and no the needle didnt go in all the way, only about 3/4ths of the way, but probably more

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    i would put it all the way..

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    i would put it all the way..
    wow you must be like 5'9" 300 if something if 1.5" is the middle of your delt

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    I shot 250 mgs, 1-1 1/2 cc and no the needle didnt go in all the way, only about 3/4ths of the way, but probably more
    bro you are straight everything went fine, you don't need new needles these will work great, just leave 1/3 of it out or so... you know your body so you just decide.. unless you are huge dont put it in all the way though and make sure its more than half way for sure.. its not an exact science just put it where you think the middle of your muscle is

that drip of blood is staight.

theres nothign wrong with anything that you said and you dont need to change anything youre on the right track with all of that its normal

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Well if you went all the way in with the needle your going to ge sore. As for the blood WTF do you think. You just put a hole in your fuing arm it's going to bleed a little.

How much oil did you shoot.
    LMAO

Thanks for the advice guys, I actully wasted two amps of the sust (so on top of the additional 4 I needed to buy I now need 6, but owell,im new to this give me a break) and like 4 needles cause I freaked out and got paranoid, probably because my first two injections went so smooth. I inject again monday night so hopefully im over the hump. One other question, my d-bols have not come in yet, I read that I can kickstart my cycle with either the sust or d-bol, I should have the d-bol sometime this week, should I start the d-bol on week 4?

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    think you should have done more research before you started. Also, never start a cycle until you have everythng you need on hand to finish the cycle

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres no 3cc needles,theres 3cc syringes,...lets talk about needles,here you can go with 21g,23g,25g..they comes in 5/8",1",1.5".I like to used 21g 1.5" in my @$$,for all others sites i can go with 25g or 23g,5/8 or 1"...got it ?

LPR ...dermatology.

Thread Information