rtpassionz is offline Junior Member

Out of Sust switching to Test E mid cycle. Is this ok?? Plz help

Hey guys, I've been runnin 300mg deca and 500mg sust a week. My sust ran out after week 5. It's been almost a week since my last shot and in mid cycle this is really causing me major headaches. I was able to get QV Enanthate 200 10ml. I was wanting to finish out my cycle at 500mg of E along with the deca. My question is, will it be safe to just jump into taking the E, because I know the sust is released over a period of time. Just wanted to make sure the sust wouldn't be releasing at some point when the E was kicking in, etc. Not sure the exact way to explain it, but I'm sure you understand what I'm asking...Please give any advice on this, because I wanted to start the E right away... Thanks a lot for any help!! Also if it's ok to do this, what would be the best way to set up the injections? I was taking the sust on Mon & Thur. THANK YOU!!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    why u changing over?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    the test E will take a couple weeks 2 kick in. that means u wont have test in u 4 a couple weeks. how long does sust stay in ur system. i would use prop not E

I'm changing over because it's the only thing I'm able to get my hands on right now. When I started I had 2 bottles, but a buddy of mine ran out and needed my other. So it left me screwed. Luckily I was able to find someone around here with the E, as it's all I've been able to get.. I think the sust is released over a few week period, and if the E takes a few weeks to kick in maybe it would be perfect timing and I actually wouldn't be w/o test?? I'm not quite sure how this works, that's why I asked on here.

Big Al 64 is offline New Member
    You will be fine. Sus will take a couple of weeks to get out of system and ethanate will have kicked in well by then!

This is what I found on Sust.:
    Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks

pdog80 is offline Banned
    You'll be fine switching, although you may notice a little bit more bloat since your gonna finish up with test e. Just something you may want to look out for.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Your definatly gonna feel a drop.. My suggestion is to pct and then just cycle again later. Poorly planned imo.

Anyone else??

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    the test E will take a couple weeks 2 kick in. that means u wont have test in u 4 a couple weeks. how long does sust stay in ur system. i would use prop not E
    not true he will have the test in him u can feel the labido effect within a week but u wont start having gaines or really feeling the effects for 4 to 5 weeks min.next time u should plan ur cycle a little better people dont plan to fail the fail to plan dont be that guy nobody wants to be that guy but if i was in that situation(which i wouldnt be)yes i would take the enth for the duration of the cyle no less then 6 weeks at the same mg as u were taking the sus.dont be a tart next time bro u need to plan this out better this is know game

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al 64
    You will be fine. Sus will take a couple of weeks to get out of system and ethanate will have kicked in well by then!
    takes atleast 5 weeks for long ester such as cyp and or enth to fully kick in

Awesome, thanks for the reply pumpd

Quote Originally Posted by rtpassionz
    Awesome, thanks for the reply pumpd
    np remember research research research plan plan cycle yipeeee

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah the longer acting esters in the sust will keep it going surely?

Well, I took my 1st injection of Test E on Monday. Will lyk how the transition goes

Thread Information