RoidGut is offline Member

5th Cycle critique: When should var be added?

I have finally got everything I need ready for my 5th cycle and wanted some input on how it looks:

Stats: 5'6".....196 lbs....11% bf....training since I was 13 yrs old...now 31

wk 1-4.......Prop 100 mg ed
    wk 1-15.....Enan 750 mg ew
    wk 1-15.....EQ 600 mg ew
    wk 1-15.....Tren Ace 100 mg ed
    wk 15-18....Prop 100 mg ed

I know it is a pretty long cycle but I wanted the 15 wks length mainly for the EQ. I actually wanted to run EQ for a full 18 wks, but I also wanted to finish off with prop so that I can start pct within 3 days rather than 3 wks. So I have 2 questions:

1) Should I run EQ 18 wks?
    2) I also have 5g of var which I made into 25mg caps...any suggestions on when during the cycle I can throw them in?

Honest advice only please....and thx in advance

oh...i forgot to mention that I will be running l-dex and letro throughout the cycle

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Id add the var @ week 12-18 or 13-19. Run it right up to PCT. I would use at least 75mg personally. 25x3 a day

damn 15 weeks of tren ? Hope you can handle it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well bro the cycle looks fine to me. Just be sure to have some HCG on hand and maybe go for bloodword half way through the cycle. Can never be too safe when it comes to your body especially when you are on for an extended length of time.
    I think EQ for 15 weeks is PERFECT, infact my very next cycle coming up soon will have EQ for 15weeks.
    If you want to run Var I would just do it towards the end up to PCT really harden up your look if you can going into PCT. Run it maybe the last 6 weeks or so...whatever you want really.

thx a lot guys...I was debating whether to split the var in the begining and at the end but now I will just run it at the end till pct. I am a little worried about the tren for 15 wks but I will see how it goes.

yea just get bloodwork, seriously. Good luck. Lemme know how it goes.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    thx a lot guys...I was debating whether to split the var in the begining and at the end but now I will just run it at the end till pct. I am a little worried about the tren for 15 wks but I will see how it goes.
    Ya the Tren for 15 weeks isnt necessary imo. I mean its going to lose its potent effects near week 8 I would say. Running at longer you wont see much more gains. I would say frop it and let the EQ do its work in the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya the Tren for 15 weeks isnt necessary imo. I mean its going to lose its potent effects near week 8 I would say. Running at longer you wont see much more gains. I would say frop it and let the EQ do its work in the long haul.
    yeah...maybe you're right. I should err on the side of caution and run it for 10 wks which was my very first plan. I just have so much of it made that I tend to get carried away. oh well....occupational hazzard for a homebrewer I guess

Thread Information