iceman101 is offline Junior Member

not feeling so good what should i do?

i did my first shot of 50 mg prop and 50 mg of masteron on friday. did 100 mg of both on sunday. i think my arm got infected from the first shot. my arm got red , hard and sore from the first one. i think i didnt clean it properly so i got antibiotics if it was an infection. i had a very mild cold when i started on friday. today it seems to be a bit worse though. seems almost like a sinus infection. what my question is... is should i continue on with the cycle or am i early in enough to just stop. this is my first cycle thx.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman101
    i did my first shot of 50 mg prop and 50 mg of masteron on friday. did 100 mg of both on sunday. i think my arm got infected from the first shot. my arm got red , hard and sore from the first one. i think i didnt clean it properly so i got antibiotics if it was an infection. i had a very mild cold when i started on friday. today it seems to be a bit worse though. seems almost like a sinus infection. what my question is... is should i continue on with the cycle or am i early in enough to just stop. this is my first cycle thx.
    It sounds like the prop is causing a bit of pain. Are you injecting deep enough? What length of pin? Test sometimes causes flu like symptoms and will go away. Also you should be shooting ed. Your call on continuing... but I would buy some b-12 from this site AR-R and cut the prop with it... draw a bit of b-12 then the prop... use vacuum pressure as a guide on aspirating instead of visual(b-12 is red).

the pin is 1 inch 23 guage that i used for my arm.

i also had my blood pressure checked. what mine was normally at before was 130/70 now its at 142/82

the pin is 1 inch that i used for my arm.
    The anti biotics is a good thing to take... keep the inject procedure sterile, and watch for redness, heat coming from the site. All other advice has been presented. Your call.

i also had my blood pressure checked. what mine was normally at before was 130/70 now its at 142/82
    That alone could be caused by worry or the pain. Two days in there is no way bp fluxuation was caused by a hormone this early.

ok thanks alot

Thread Information