Thread: quad inection

orton4 is offline Member

quad inection

okay ive been doing some research on the board and i will being doing an upcomin cycle of test prop so i need more injection sites. i have looked on the one website everyone recommends but i jsut wanted some tips on the exact spots to inject in your quad.... i heard by some ppl you shouldnt inject on your right thigh is that true... any help would be great thanks

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    outer section of quad. ive been you dont want to get it too near your knee though as this may hurt after

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I do, left quad, delt and glute. Then the right side.

You cal also hit each muscle group more the once. Depending on the size of your glutes, delts and quads. Their is 2/3 sites on each mucle.

orton4 is offline Member
    so the upper outter section is good then? where does that artery run in your leg

someone70 is offline Junior Member
    Bro heres a good place 4 info W W W . S P O T I N J E C T I O N S . C O M that should help answer all ur questions. Just an FYI test prop in the quads if ur a first timer is gonna tickle a bit. Good luck hope it helps...

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Ha ha.....that's gentle way of putting it. It'll tickle a bit. Prop in quads=pain. Unless of course you use painless prop.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    stick to the outer quadrant. that vein runs along more towards the inside, so stay away from there..

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    I may be a moron, but ive hit my glutes eod with prop. Cant do quads or delts, it crippled me. At least I can walk with my butt cheeks in pain.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    ^^You'll get a scar tissue buildup after a while though.. better to have more sites, or use a bigger ester.

someone70 is offline Junior Member
    LOL me 2 butt after a few times the virgin muscles get use 2 it. Use the sites long enough they all start to get like old shoe leather!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I mix my Test Prop with 0.5-1.0ML Graepseed oil, for every 1.0ML of Test Prop. Seems to get rid of the pain.

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah ive never done test prop before but ive shot test cyp in the glutes and delts, the prop im running is supposed to be a painful one too i think but thats y i wanan get 6 or so sites to rotate around... thanks for the help

clozr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someone70
    Bro heres a good place 4 info W W W . S P O T I N J E C T I O N S . C O M that should help answer all ur questions. Just an FYI test prop in the quads if ur a first timer is gonna tickle a bit. Good luck hope it helps...
    True dat. It will tickle more than a bit. First time I ever hit the quad was with 2cc of Prop. 'Bout six hours later that sentence whould read, "First time I ever hit the quad was with a huge baseball bat!" IMHO go glutes with the Prop, for as long as you can!!!

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah im gonna try it out and if it kills me ill go to another spot... ill only be shootin 1cc at the most being its a 100mg prop

I cant do quads... for some reason it makes the blood all rush to my head and I get dizzy. I have no probs shooting 2.5 cc's ed, so its not that... guess my body just doesnt like getting jabbed there.....

Surrender is offline Banned
    Well a good friend of mine is an orthopedic surgeon. He was at my house one night when i was getting ready to inject a quad. He stopped me right before the injection and showed me the best place. That was dead center of the quad 3/4 the way up the leg. I only shoot quads and have been shooting it the way he told me to now for 2 yrs with no pain or problems. The outer part of the quad always gave me spme problems most of the time. Try it once in the center, you might like it. I have a lot of buddy's that only shoot their quad in the center now.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i only do quads as well

orton4 is offline Member
    hmm so 3/4 the way up int he center of the quad is a good spot? i was lookin at my leg and i felt like the center would be the best spot for it also, ne tips while shootin there?

so your talking halfway between the knee and hip? and right out front? I need more feedback on this from the bros before I try it....

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

You cal also hit each muscle group more the once. Depending on the size of your glutes, delts and quads. Their is 2/3 sites on each mucle.
    thats exactly what i do!

ps..
    Their (there) is(are) 2/3 sites on each mucle

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    so your talking halfway between the knee and hip? and right out front? I need more feedback on this from the bros before I try it....
    for me that is the worst possible place i have ever shot
    if someone held a rusty butter knife to my nuts and said if you dont do your next shot in that spot desribed i will saw off your nuts i would have a had decision on my hands

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm into my second week of prop. i've been shooting only in my quads and for me its the best place to inject. the first few shots were really painfull. 6 - 8 hrs after the shot, the pain started... i could barely bend my leg the next day. but now, into the second week... the pain i feel has dropped dramatically. i tried to shoot my glute, but found it way too difficult... with the quad, i can see exactly what i'm doing... and i can use both hands.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Ha ha.....that's gentle way of putting it. It'll tickle a bit. Prop in quads=pain. Unless of course you use painless prop.
    Prop for me is pretty much painless. I rate Prop and Test E the same.
    Injecting 2ml of pure prop into delts, quads or glutes dont give me much pain at all. Used 3 different UG labs. I was scared at first since so many bad report about prop but its been almost painless for me. Did 1.5ml yesterday and I cant recall the injection spot.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I do about the same but I usually do left body part then right body part.

I dont inject more then 2ml.

I prefer to inject higher on the higher part of the quads.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    i'm into my second week of prop. i've been shooting only in my quads and for me its the best place to inject. the first few shots were really painfull. 6 - 8 hrs after the shot, the pain started... i could barely bend my leg the next day. but now, into the second week... the pain i feel has dropped dramatically. i tried to shoot my glute, but found it way too difficult... with the quad, i can see exactly what i'm doing... and i can use both hands.
    But where exactly in the quad are you shooting?

orton4 is offline Member
    bump

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    But where exactly in the quad are you shooting?
    i'm shootin in the outer middle part. i've hit both quads 3 times each... and have only drawn blood once whilst aspirating.

i'm gonna hit my glute tomorro!

Thread Information