DarKOmeN is offline Member

Arrow injection sites on laggin muscles

a lot of ppl from the my gym "aka the no it alls well the think they know it alls" reckon by injecting shoulders makes ur shoulders huge or shooting the calf makes that huge but ur body uses it equally right. but wot im wondering say ur bicept is lagging a bit if i shot my bicept b4 a show wud it look a bit more bigger so wot im trying 2 say is cud test be used in that way similar 2 synthol or is this jst bull.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    What happens is that sometimes the injection site will swell up a bit, but this is only temporary and it usually goes away in a few days unless it's an infection. So.....injecting into your delts will not make your shoulders huge.

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    What happens is that sometimes the injection site will swell up a bit, but this is only temporary and it usually goes away in a few days unless it's an infection. So.....injecting into your delts will not make your shoulders huge.
    obviously not going 2 make them huge but im wondering if ther will be a difference in appearance

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Not really. To get your shoulders huge, you need to hit them hard and heavy and have a good diet. Swelling is only temporary.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No difference in apperance either bro...Guys think that by doing that it works and it really doesnt...some guys try synthol and are worse off than when they started.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    No difference in apperance either bro...Guys think that by doing that it works and it really doesnt...some guys try synthol and are worse off than when they started.
    "gym myth then" thnx 4 input

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    biochemically it makes no sense at all, steroids do not act locally, your common sense was right all along. some do say that they feel that the injection streches the muscle tissue... but this is not an effect from the steroid .

pdog80 is offline Banned
    There is an AAS that's purpose is to cause swelling at the injected site. I think it's called esciline or caverject. Not sure if it's even made anymore, but bbs have used it on lagging muscles before contests to make the muscle look bigger, so axiomatic, your wrong.

There is an AAS that's purpose is to cause swelling at the injected site. I think it's called esciline or caverject. Not sure if it's even made anymore, but bbs have used it on lagging muscles before contests to make the muscle look bigger, so axiomatic, your wrong.
    any more info on this?

bump

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    im pretty sure hes talking about muscle tissue growth, not just balooning the muscle. maybe im wrong. "swelling to the injection site" is not permanent muscle growth, so pdog 80, your wrong

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The theory of spot inj./spot growth is an interesting one, but a little thing called the circulatory system gets in the way and completely nullifies the primacy of the injected location.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    The theory of spot inj./spot growth is an interesting one, but a little thing called the circulatory system gets in the way and completely nullifies the primacy of the injected location.

M.
    care to explain more got source of info 4 that?

I don't think more explanation is warranted here, it's fairly plain.
    Why don't you run some searches, there's plenty of literature about it both here and on the web.

M.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Hardgainer, I was talking about temporary swelling at the injection site with caverject so that the muscles look bigger which is a big advantage to bb's for comps.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    some say test suspension gives localised growth ( also MGF )

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    some say test suspension gives localised growth ( also MGF )
    There are couple of exceptions, I was speaking of aas in general.

M.

Esclene/caverject can allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time.Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection wich causes small type of swelling of the muscle tissue itself but, the swelling only lasts for about four to five days thats why its used right before competition to help size up the lagging/under developed muscles.
    Esiclene has 2 be injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling,Esiclene only provides temporary gains so is pretty pointless unless for comps

Thread Information