cantspeak is offline Associate Member

Cool EQ for those who prefer it as an anabolic

what dose did you run? What makes it the prefered anabolic ? this is just what im seeing as a trend.Ive never used EQ so id like to know from others who have

RoidGut is offline Member
    Its a great drug to use in terms of hardening up, maintainable gains, increasing appetite by 1000000 X . The only downside is that it take so freaking long to work. Cycles using EQ need to be at a MINIMUM of 12 wks, with even longer being prefered.

That being said, I know many that have used EQ and got nothing out of, and still others who swear by it. I think that what is used alongside EQ makes a huge difference, as well as dosage. On my last cycle when I used it, I went with the popular 400mg ew....not too much to write home about with that dose. Now I am using 600mg ew. Way too early to tell for me since I just started.

Overall, don't look to EQ if you are looking for massive gains...or even quick gains for that matter. You have to be very patient with it but it does pay off in the end IMO.

Ive read that 600mg is the way to go and any lower really is a waste of time.thanks for the input GUT.

Ive used Deca before but i wanted to add EQ to a prop , tren ace cycle, cause ive read that deca plus tren is a no,no

Quote Originally Posted by cantspeak
    Ive read that 600mg is the way to go and any lower really is a waste of time.thanks for the input GUT.

Ive used Deca before but i wanted to add EQ to a prop , tren ace cycle, cause ive read that deca plus tren is a no,no
    Yeah...running two prolactins in the same cycle is def not the way to go, unless of course you take the necessary precaustion...but even then, I wouldn't do it myself.

As for using EQ with prop and tren , that is exactly what I am running now, and exactly what I mean when I said it matters what you run alongside EQ. That is a great clean bulk cycle. I am even adding in Var for the home stretch of my cycle right up until pct.

Good luck on your cycle!!

ok that was strange cause ive been thinking about Var also.What mgs are you running with the VAR?

its funny cause my cycle just started out as tren ,prop, winnie, but im thinking of dropping the winnie adding EQ and VAr and making a long cycle, go figure

I was originally planning on using var ed at 100mg ew for the last 8 wks of the cycle. Since I am doing a 15 weeker, I planned on introducing the var at around wk 7 and running right up until pct. But now I am going to cut it down to 75mg ed and run it for 9 wks. I was reading about dosages and they ranged from 40-100mg ed. Since I have an abundance of var powder, I figured I will run it at the upper limits to get the full effect from it.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I was originally planning on using var ed at 100mg ew for the last 8 wks of the cycle. Since I am doing a 15 weeker, I planned on introducing the var at around wk 7 and running right up until pct. But now I am going to cut it down to 75mg ed and run it for 9 wks. I was reading about dosages and they ranged from 40-100mg ed. Since I have an abundance of var powder, I figured I will run it at the upper limits to get the full effect from it.
    a hear good things about var...i also hear its not worth a penny..id like to try it oneday

aleco is offline Junior Member
    On my previous cycle I used TE800mg/wk+Deca400mg/wk+Dianabol30mg/day/4wk+winstrol50mg/day/last5wk. I went from 160lbs to 210lbs. Cut it down to 180lbs bf was around 10%.
    On this new cycle I'm taking TE800mg/wk+EQ400mg/wk+ABOMBS50mg/day/4wks+winstrol50mg/day/last 6wk. I'm on the 9th week and will go for 14wks, I'm @ 196lbs bf 13%, and I'm getting bigger and not heavier. Great vascularity even at 13% bf, veins poping out of biceps and thighs.
    The only down side is the time I have to be on EQ to see best results.
    Next cycle will be winny+prop+dianabol

so your saying the EQ is a good addition to your present cycle?

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Eq is a pretty weak AAS in my mind. I've tried it at 600mgs along with test e and masteron for 14 weeks and I was very disappointed. I'd take deca over eq anyday.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    im currently stacking 750 test E pw with 500 EQ per week and I have NEVER seen this much hardness and vascularity, im on week 12 and look phenomenal. Best cycle so far (fourth)

pdog80 is offline Banned
    There are other AAS better than eq for hardness and vascularity in my opinion. Hmmm.....tren , winny, var and primo come to mind.

donopat is offline Junior Member

Eq Rules

Eq Rules. You CaN Get 20cc's Of It At 300mg's per Cc For $70.00. That 600mg's A Week. Throw In Some Test As Always, Not Alot 4-500, Maybe Some Masteron Or Tren Or Some Drol. Eq Is Great. Way Better Then Primo, Unless I Have Been Missing Something. Deca Doesn't Even Compare To Eq. If You Like Having Hardon Problems Use Deca If You Don't, Us DEca, Sust, Test, Drol Winny, There Is So MU ch Shit Out Now Itis Unbelievabele. You Guys Are Lucky You Weren't Buying In The 80's 90's When Aklll Was Counterfited.

BUT THAN AGAIN, EVERYTHING HITS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY.

I HAVEN' DONE DECA IS YEARS AND AM DYING TO DO A NOCE DECA/TEST/ WINNY TABS/
    Last edited by donopat; 08-30-2006 at 11:49 AM.

Thread Information