raza3488 is offline New Member

Trembolona-qv 75 ?

I am starting a cycle with test, and TREN . I have 2 bottles of Tren, both 10ccs and plan on taking one cc every other day. I know its important to run test with tren. I have Propionat QV 100, and another Qv test I was told called Trembolona 75. I have not been able to find any threads on trembolona, and where it is only 75, I need to know when and how often to run it, and when to run the Prop. I also have QV Bold-EQ, and plan on running that later. My last question is the brand of my Tren, EURO BOLIX. Is it any good? Got it from a reliable source. Please let me know

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raza3488
    I am starting a cycle with test, and TREN. I have 2 bottles of Tren, both 10ccs and plan on taking one cc every other day. I know its important to run test with tren. I have Propionat QV 100, and another Qv test I was told called Trembolona 75. I have not been able to find any threads on trembolona, and where it is only 75, I need to know when and how often to run it, and when to run the Prop. I also have QV Bold-EQ, and plan on running that later. My last question is the brand of my Tren, EURO BOLIX. Is it any good? Got it from a reliable source. Please let me know
    First problem would be that it is tren, not trem. That's why you cant find anything.

Next is the qv went under and they're no longer in business. There is a posibility that your products are fake unless they're leftovers that have been around for a little while.

Thread Information