jeremys is offline Associate Member

DONT massage/heat injection sites? Does test form a depot/bolus/ball of oil?

A friend of mine that's pretty knowledgable said that the lumps I get from the test are normal. That's how the drug works according to him..it forms a bolus (ball/lump) and slowly 'dissolves' over a period of time

massaging this will just put pressure on a bunch of nerves and cause pain, and will only just increase inflammation

also he said that common sense dictates that any inflammation from any injection should have ICE applied.. NOT HEAT. heat will only further increase bloodflow and inflame the area

started my 3rd cycle last friday. and i have a lump below my delt that i injected last friday. isnt extremely hot, isnt hard, doesnt itch, and i dont have a fever. i've gotten a ton of these in my quads before..

any input?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    He is right in the sense that it does leave a depot that slowly enters the blood stream, hence estered gear in an oil base. As for massaging I think it can go either way, if you really get into it and put some pressure on it then you cause it to increase inflammation by stressing/damaging the muscle fibers around it, but to gently massage the area will loosen up the muscle an increase blood flow to the area, which is a good thing IMO. Heating vs Ice, I could not imagine that freezing a ball of oil under your skin is in any way beneficial, here he is recommending treating it like an sprained ankle not an oil deposit. A little heat with lower the viscosity of the oil making it more pliable and allowing it to conform to the shape of the muscle, put it this way, would you shove a hunk of ice loaded with winny under your skin?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats exactly what you want bro,the increase in blood flow!!!Heat not ice.heat will bring blood to the area which will help dispurse the the oil....when i shower I will put the area directly under the hot water and and lightly massage the area that was injected.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Heat does the trick for me. I always knot up from prop injections in the pecs and a nice warm compress seems to make the oil miagrate away from the site (to put it plainly, it makes the puddle of oil dissipate).

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jeremys is offline Associate Member
    i guess my situation is a little different. w/ the test i'm using the last of.. i get some major inflammation for the first few weeks from either the concentration of the test or the BA. either way.. thats the inflammation im talking about

one8nine is offline Banned
    i think pain is from hormone crashing out of solution because your body absorbs the solvents faster than it can absorb the hormone

(thats why eo is less painfull than oil.. because oil has no solvent properties but eo has SOME solvent properties and is also absorbed very slowly)

how do we homemake gear? we mix in the ingrediants.. and in a sense they are crashed.. powder in oil/solvents

how do we get it to go into solution?
    heat

heat works for me and i believe its because in that tiny bit thats in your body it helps it un-crash and go back into its tiny solution to be absorbed

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Thats exactly what you want bro,the increase in blood flow!!!Heat not ice.heat will bring blood to the area which will help dispurse the the oil....when i shower I will put the area directly under the hot water and and lightly massage the area that was injected.
    Amen.

Me too!

Thread Information