lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

steel plate feeling

bros - whenever I inject into my quads, the next day and for 3 days after I feel like i have a 12" x 4" metal plate under my skin and it swells up, gets very sore (limping is a must) and then it seems to disipate.....

for example, upper right quad, injected 2cc of test/tren homebrew....very low BA to minimize pain......next day the top of my quad gets very hard to the touch, swells up, and is extremly sore to both the touch and to walk. why is this? stuff is high quality.....made right...and the concentration is 200mg test e/ 100mg tren a per cc.

is it just because 2cc = 600mg of gear in one site? thanks bros

someone70 is offline Junior Member
    Is it the first time ur shooting there? I use to get that with my PROP injections as little as a 1/2 cc shot e/d untill the muscle got use to it took 3 solid weeks. Like the glutes shit i could shoot 3cc of prop in there and nada!

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    if its a virgin muscle its like that

no way, been shooting there for a loooong time. i do have 75mg prop in there, could that be it?

if i shoot same stuff, same amount in glute, i get a little knot, but that is normal. but this plate feeling sucks.....like i have armour, except, it hurts

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    no way, been shooting there for a loooong time. i do have 75mg prop in there, could that be it?

if i shoot same stuff, same amount in glute, i get a little knot, but that is normal. but this plate feeling sucks.....like i have armour, except, it hurts
    must be the prop then bro jst remember b4 u shoot No Pain No Gain

Could be bro I know the fuc king PROP kills me. Like i said it took 3 weeks to get the leg use to it. Use to have my wife put on my socks lol. Maybe ur very sencetive to the prop in that area.

lol, dude, every morning, putting socks on is a nightmare....takes me like 5 minutes....lol

also, getting out bed first thing, the socks second, then going down the stairs to the garage.....before i even get to my car, i feel like i been shot 3 times

LOL I guess u know the feeling also! Sorry bro the only thing I can tell is I got use to it just like the a$$ did took a bit but got better. The PROP kills dude unless ur shooting other compounds and need to hit it every day move to a longer ester test..

Thread Information