Thread: anavar journal

castertroy is offline Associate Member

anavar journal

ive received a few emails on ppl asking me how im likeing the anavar only cycle, so i decided to just write a lil' summary of what i feel up to now and which way it goes from there.

cycle: anavar 80mgs e/d for 10 weeks ( give or take a week)
    also running 1g milkthistle and some hawthorn and lots of water, ( beleive me , lots of water).

stats: 22yrs old, 205lbs, bf=11% ,height 510, training: 6yrs ( 3 serious) cycle exp: 1 cycle of test e 600 /week and winny

i started this cycle on the 21st. i decided to run anavar only because i wanted to know if its possible to get the results with one of the safest aas's out there. i know its not too harsh on the system and i got a good deal, so i figured why not. im not expecting to get the test e results i got but hey, my body might thank me later.

day 9:
    i havent felt any strenght gains yet but i have been getting crazy pumps. 3 days ago i did a leg day and played racketball afterwards, and i had to stop because of an insane lower back pump. it felt like a good pump like u get after a workout but it was too much.
    besides that, im feeling harder, and a bit more shaped but then again that can just be the new diet. im making sure to eat all my carbs b4 6pm and almost doubling my protein daily intake. im also finding a shake b4 bed is helping in the last few months.

i'll keep this updated, plz no bashing for doing a var only cycle, lol. like i said, im only trying it out. i feel like im a guineepig.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I did a Tbol 60 mg/ed only cycle for 6 weeks. I really liked the results and felt the insane pumps like you.

However, my next cycle is going to include Test E.

Good luck, keep us updated.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Dude i would definitely check up on your cholesterol values around wk 6-8, they might be critically affected by the var....everyones different tho....CD

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted bro. Im on week 5 of Var at 100mg/ed....just started prop a week ago... be interesting to read how your doing...

flax seed oil for cholestorol, right? i'll pick some up tonight.

slimsc is offline Junior Member
    Great thread bra. Looking forward to checking in on your progress.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Dude i would definitely check up on your cholesterol values around wk 6-8, they might be critically affected by the var....everyones different tho....CD
    Thats exactly what i was going to say!! Var can take a big tole of you cholesterol values. If i were you i would add in some niacin or something just to be safe.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep....do some lab's works on cycle and like a 2 or 3 weeks after cycle,do a liver pannel and cholesterol,,,just to be safe.

LPR ...dermatology.

niacin? more info plz. anything else i can take?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    1000mg of flush free niacin worked fine for me. You can get niacin basically anywhere. Drug stores, walmart, walgreens.........its not hard to find at all. Make sure if you do get it you get the flush free stuff though.

Mar2 is offline New Member
    Good thread lad. Be sure to keep it updated. It's a decent enough oral cycle and i only wish i could substitute it for the first dbol cycle i ran.

Niacin, flax oil, policosanol, red yeast rice are all great for cholesterol, i used them all while cycling var and had minimal issues with cholesterol post cycle...

thanks boys. i'll let u know soon how strenght is. im taking a long over due 5 days off, and will be back at the gym hard in 3 days.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate

its not like he is gonna die during this Var cycle cause his cholesterol is up.He is 22 for petesake

its not like he is gonna die during this Var cycle cause his cholesterol is up.He is 22 for petesake
    Well he probably wont die! but there are plenty of bad risks to high cholesterol along with the var lowering your good cholesterol....it is a silent killer.

alright, i just got my hands on niacine flush freeand will run it at 1g ed. (thanks for that advice boys) also milkthistle and a bit of hawthorn is being used (as always). im thinking of cutting this cycle a lil short. i'm disapointed up to now. 2weeks and barly anything. up to now:

pros: harder feeling, good pumps ( especially after comming back today, my chest was ripped at the gym) and barely some strenght ( added 10lbs on the bench press, but then again, this was long overdue and the rest probably helped more than the var)

cons: appetite is low but i found it comming back in the last day or 2.

im still keeping my diet 100%, i boosted up my protein in my pwo meal. and am throwing in a few more portions of veggies in the afternoon and night.

also am picking up some finasteride( i think lol) tonight for dht and hair. damn mpb! lol

also am picking up some finasteride( i think lol) tonight for dht and hair. damn mpb! lol
    Just a heads up, finasteride wont do ANYTHING to combat dht-related hairloss from anavar ....

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    alright, i just got my hands on niacine flush freeand will run it at 1g ed. (thanks for that advice boys) also milkthistle and a bit of hawthorn is being used (as always). im thinking of cutting this cycle a lil short. i'm disapointed up to now. 2weeks and barly anything. up to now:
    lol
    I was very disappointed with Anavar . I used it for 4 weeks @ 80mgs ED and didn't notice any changes. Anavar sucks IMO

Just a heads up, finasteride wont do ANYTHING to combat dht-related hairloss from anavar

are u serious? what can help, and dont say nizoral, ppl who say that dont know anything lol. will the fina work for test hairloss?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What kind of fina where you using? It wont work a miracle over night

are u serious? what can help, and dont say nizoral, ppl who say that dont know anything lol. will the fina work for test hairloss?
    Im dead serious. it wont do ANYTHING. Fina will certainly work for test related hairloss, the best option is rogaine combined with dutasteride continuously....

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    subscribed.

hope it works out for you..I want to do something similar soon.

alright 3 day back at the gym. taking time off to recover is incredible, iono if gains are from that or the var but it seems to help.

appetite is a lil here and there. i am still eating my 6-7 ballanced meals a day and im almost back up to 210 with 11%bf
    strength went up a bit, mainly in the presses. also the back pumps are now nothing compared to quad pumps( i love it).

the biggest thing i found so far is the hardness i feel (especially biceps and quads) and the amount of time i can spend in the gym without getting tired or winded. i never lift for longer than an hour a day, but for that hour i seem to have more energy now.

what's the dosage again?

80 ed, milkthistle 1g ed, niacine flush free 1 g ed

running 100mg/ED.. love the results so far... maybe try upping the dose? i know 40/ew wasnt doing squat for me....

goalseeker, arent u running prop also?
    i wish i canadd some test but i told myself none until january. i just wanna see if var alone will do anything.
    good to hear ur getting results.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    goalseeker, arent u running prop also?
    i wish i canadd some test but i told myself none until january. i just wanna see if var alone will do anything.
    good to hear ur getting results.
    Var alone will definitely give you great results.

It is expensive for a reason...One of the main drugs that they give AIDS patients because it really will add some mass and strength.

Just be patient, and by week 3-4, you are going to be VERY happy.

daem, did u ever run it alone? if so, at what dose?
    thanks for the words of encouragement

Are you gonna run a PCT?

i was told for var alone that nolva alone ( instead of clomid and nolva) will be alright. i normally run clomid and nolva, basic pct. but i might try just nolva.

Yeah when I run Var in December, I'm gonna use 10mg of Nolva throughout, then 20mg for PCT along with Novadex XT by Gaspari Nutrition just for the hell of it.

hey svtmuscle, why run nolva throughout? if its because of risk of gyno dont worry, it doesnt aromatize. u probably have a better reason though lol.

deadlifts today, i thought my lowerback was gonna contract itself to death. i havent had back pumps for a week til today. ouch.
    another update, i did put on a couple lbs so far, nothing serious but hopfully the cardio routine i started last week will trim me down just a bit. i still wanna stay over 200 though.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Var alone will definitely give you great results.

It is expensive for a reason...One of the main drugs that they give AIDS patients because it really will add some mass and strength.

Just be patient, and by week 3-4, you are going to be VERY happy.

If his goal is to add mass I'm afraid he won't be too happy......

Var only cycles.......Good but only towards specific goals. Good for some strength, cut a few lbs BF, and add a few lbs of LBM.

It's not an AAS where you should be worried about the scale with. Just try to maintain your current weight while leaning out......Cuz your not going to put on weight from var.

hey svtmuscle, why run nolva throughout? if its because of risk of gyno dont worry, it doesnt aromatize. u probably have a better reason though lol.

deadlifts today, i thought my lowerback was gonna contract itself to death. i havent had back pumps for a week til today. ouch.
    another update, i did put on a couple lbs so far, nothing serious but hopfully the cardio routine i started last week will trim me down just a bit. i still wanna stay over 200 though.
    I kinda knew that in the back of my brain but for some reason I still wanna do it to be on the safe side i suppose, but I think I will just save it for PCT

well strength sis go up in the begining of week 3. not big gains but alright gains. i feel more "shaped" and pwo i feel huge from the pumps.
    the only thing bugging me so far is the back pumps but also i feel my knees being sore everyday, almost the same feeling i had while on winny ( mild joint pain). dont know if its from var but ya, everything's going well so far.

alright, week 3 going on 4 in a couple days.
    strength has for sure gone up and my endurance at the gym is amazing.
    pumps, especially biceps pumps are feeling good after a work out and im feeling fuller. my workout partner has seen a change in size. " whats ur secret?" i think he knows lol.
    overall im loving this cycle, not as much as test but this is still good. the only thing that im wondering about is i dont seem to notice much fat burning. in the profile it says its a fatburning drug. i havent been trying to loose fat, because im pretty happy where i am, but i thought there would be a small if not big difference.
    i'll list out my diet on my next update.

week 6 for me.... seems ok... but for the price, in my opinion, Im gonna definitley try another compound.....But I guess i cant truthfully make a statement cuz Im running prop and masteron with it..... Keep us posted.. Curious to follow your cycle of var only...

hey goalseeker, feel free to update us on ur cycle also. i will definitly go back to test after this but i would love to kow more on ur gains with test and prop together.

Thread Information