Bball_RM is offline New Member

Cool My first use....How should I take it?????

I have 10 cc's of equipoise and 10 of test. I am play basketball so I'm looking for hard muscle that I'm going to get to keep the majority of my gains. How should I stack this?? Also, how much can I expect to lose?? Will this help my quickness and vert any?? And how long before I can get this shit out of my system and pass a test?? I've never done this before, so i really know jack shit. I read the forum on the site, but it might as well been in japanese because I didn't understand much of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

gettinswole is offline New Member
    I'll like to first of all say that before you start taking anything, you need to research and understand what you are doing. If you dont' understand anything on this site you are NOT ready to be taking steroids . That being said, what is your age/stats? Also, what kind of test/eq do you have? I think you honestly want to do some research before you start. If you start a cycle with an improper diet you could actually end up holding a lot of water and hurting your vertical and quickness. Not to mention I see no signs that you have any clomid or anti-e's. Please do some research bro.

GS

That Kinda what I'm asking. I've done some research but I kinda wanna know what people who actually DO it think. What's clomid? I have acne medicine so that shouldn't get out of order. I really need info, not lecture.

peace

oh ya, stats......my bad bro. 6'4" 200lbs. don't know my body fat, but I'm not fat, nor skinny. vert about 30

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude like everyone said you need to do research, a question like "whats clomid" will get you flammed. Honestly, people are more than willing to help but not with ignorate and nieve newbies, understand?
    so you know.... eq and test can be stacked quite well... but w/o clomid and or anties you are looking for trouble. And dude, dont tell us what you need... you DO need a lecture because gear useage can have horrible consequences and if you dont know WTF you are doing, you can get hurt and NOBODY here wants that nor do they want to be a part of it. So what research are you doing and what do you want to know?
    peace
    MM

pump man is offline Junior Member

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You need to do research, if you dont understand something pm a mod or somebody.

dsa
    dsa is offline New Member
    dude do yur research blah blah blah just be smart because im not going to lecture you on how you should get info first take the shit everyother doy like eq one day and the test the next or mix 1 cc eq and 1cc testand do that evey other day

Thread Information