europeandancer is offline New Member

Arrow Side Effect ? No Side Effect ? Please Help

Hello all,

I am new in bodybuilding so i know strictely nothing except the proteins, carbs and fat topic along with various training routines so yes i know a lil but not about steroids yet .. which of each of the followings is side effect free or the less "hard on your body", the best overall or the most used among bodybuilders, basically can anyone give me the maximum infos on each of the following steroids cited below..

1) winni - v - (cyclostanozol™)

2) d-bol - (MethadrostenolTM)

3) equidren - (Boldenodrol TM)

4) masterbolan - (Drostanozol TM)

5) liquid anodrol - (Oxymethobol - Topically Applied)

6) sustenol 250 - (4-Durasustol ™)

7) deca nor 50 - (3-UNDECANODROL™)

8) somatroph hgh - (Nutrolpil Recombinex)

9) test suspension - (Supratestin Depot)

The reason why i am pulling up such thread here when you guess i could easily open any good book refering steroids well it is because i want to hear from you all, i want the real priceless feedback from all of you, not just some boring explanations in a book..
    I greatly appreciate all feedback, this is quiet the most important topic i had posted here honestly, thank you.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Everything you mentioned has side effects. They will all shut down your HPTA with the exception of HGH(which is not a steroid ) and possibly eq. Why do you wanna know all this anyways? You thinking about doing a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Everything you mentioned has side effects. They will all shut down your HPTA with the exception of HGH(which is not a steroid) and possibly eq. Why do you wanna know all this anyways? You thinking about doing a cycle?
    Yes i need to get shredded and lean, nothing like a BB but lean and toned more like a fitness kind of ... i am 6'1 for 211lbs but have on some lil fat i gotta get ride of ...

What's HPTA by the way ?

So yeah i need maximum input but now it's late here in Paris, i'll read you tomorrow, thank you man.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    This has most of the info you need after you read it all if you still have any questions come back and ask.....Hope this helps

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    go to *s t e r o i d. c o m* and click on the profile list

okay guys, still some more feedback will be welcome

Thumbs down shame!

Quote Originally Posted by europeandancer
    Hello all,

I am new in bodybuilding so i know strictely nothing except the proteins, carbs and fat topic along with various training routines so yes i know a lil but not about steroids yet .. which of each of the followings is side effect free or the less "hard on your body", the best overall or the most used among bodybuilders, basically can anyone give me the maximum infos on each of the following steroids cited below..

The reason why i am pulling up such thread here when you guess i could easily open any good book refering steroids well it is because i want to hear from you all, i want the real priceless feedback from all of you, not just some boring explanations in a book..
    I greatly appreciate all feedback, this is quiet the most important topic i had posted here honestly, thank you.
    All the above so called "steroids" are in fact some sort of slang, i had just found out on one of the numerous spam reviews that SDI Labs are selling nothing but high priced candies!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by europeandancer
    Hello all,

All of the above is total sh*t. Its marketed bullshit to make it sound like a real AS and will lead poor/no results in muscle strength/mass.

Stay away

orton4 is offline Member
    just read the profiles on those steroids you are thinking bout in the steroid profile section of this website... has great info not only on some of the sides but how it works in your body helped me learn a lot i would suggest you research it its good

Thread Information