NEWBIE_TDM is offline New Member

Thumbs up Timing on my orals?

Greetings,

My upcoming cycle will include 25 mg Dbol (5x5mg) ED and 50 mg Proviron (2x25mg) ED. What's the best way to take these? Split them up, morning, evening? If Dbol is taken before training would the quantity, say, 10 or 25 make a difference on pumps and intensity? Thanks in advance guys.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

I have already read that thread. I dont see how it provides an answer to my question though. I wanna know if I should split the Dbol dosage up or, since it's a small quanity, take it all before my training session. And also when is the best time to take Proviron as well. Answer to the point please, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIE_TDM
    I have already read that thread. I dont see how it provides an answer to my question though. I wanna know if I should split the Dbol dosage up or, since it's a small quanity, take it all before my training session. And also when is the best time to take Proviron as well. Answer to the point please, thanks.

I did you just dont know what your looking for.

you see were it said the half life is 6 to 8 hours. That means it's at half strenght in 6 to 8 hours. You need to keep blood levels as even as possible. So the bast way you take it would be 3 to 4 times a day so you can keep and even dose.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Split the Dbol throughout the day. Proviron 25mg AM, 25mg PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I did you just dont know what your looking for.

you see were it said the half life is 6 to 8 hours. That means it's at half strenght in 6 to 8 hours. You need to keep blood levels as even as possible. So the bast way you take it would be 3 to 4 times a day so you can keep and even dose.
    Im pretty sure that I do. I know plenty about half-lives and stable blood levels. The thing is, users have reported that Dbol gives them that extra boost and intensity so they can push harder and heavier. Is that because they 've been taking Dbol for a few days already and it has kicked-in or because they took a greater one-time dosage just before training? You know the feeling ECA gives you? Maybe not to that extent but something like that? If I was to take 50mg ED I wouldnt even ask that question, I would take 10mg every 4 hours or so. I cant be any more clear than that man.
    And what about Proviron ? Does it matter when I take it?

GSXXR can you please tell me why I cant access pics and send PMs? Is anything wrong with my account?

I dont rember i think it's like 35 or 50.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think you need over 50 posts to access PM's.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think you need over 50 posts to access PM's.
    Thanx man. Strange, aint it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIE_TDM
    Im pretty sure that I do. I know plenty about half-lives and stable blood levels. The thing is, users have reported that Dbol gives them that extra boost and intensity so they can push harder and heavier. Is that because they 've been taking Dbol for a few days already and it has kicked-in or because they took a greater one-time dosage just before training? You know the feeling ECA gives you? Maybe not to that extent but something like that? If I was to take 50mg ED I wouldnt even ask that question, I would take 10mg every 4 hours or so. I cant be any more clear than that man.
    And what about Proviron? Does it matter when I take it?
    Pushing heaver weight is a byproduct of building muscle. The goal is to build as much quilt muscle as possible. Your body hells it’s self over the period of the day. Not in a workout session. So keeping blood levels will be more efficient on building muscle.

Thread Information