brad1986 is offline Senior Member

going to jail. what do i do?!

I am like 5 weeks into my t4 cycle. Im running it just by itself. But now i have to turn myself into the jail sept 8. that is in 6 days. what can i do do come off of it right and not grow tits and all the other sides?

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    t4? you mean the thyroid med?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986
    I am like 5 weeks into my t4 cycle. Im running it just by itself. But now i have to turn myself into the jail sept 8. that is in 6 days. what can i do do come off of it right and not grow tits and all the other sides?
    How long ya looking at ??? That would be my first concern !!! And getting a good lawyer !!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    What are you going to jail for and how long? Im thinking that maybe he meant Test400 and not thyroid, as I dont know why it would be a huge deal if he had to stop taking his T4. If you're really concerned about it get it checked out by the doctor and have him prescribe you the thyroid med before you go in that way its already prescribed to you once you go in...

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I know it's none of my business, but what are you gonna do time for? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your cycle is the least of your problems.

Test4life is offline Junior Member
    tell the guards to bring you some juice (tell em to inject you while in pc) lol jk. Sorry to her this bro. Your in a tough situation. What are you going in for? how long you looking at?

stewie is offline Associate Member
    sound young

I got to do 90 days for a probation violation and Dui. I was just wondering what you guys think i should do. Or if there is just nothing i can do. I wonder if they could prescribe me somthin while im in there?

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I got to do 90 days for a probation violation and Dui. I was just wondering what you guys think i should do. Or if there is just nothing i can do. I wonder if they could prescribe me somthin while im in there?
    dont worry you are not likely to grow bitch tits in jail but heaven help you if you do!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget all this about cycles and all that shit....there's others thing to worry now....do your time,LEARN from all this and then we talk about t3,t4 or whatever....

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Should have stopped the cycle weeks ago when you found out you had to go.

Shrinking and being an emotional reck on clomid. Man the big/hard guys are going to eat you up. What are you 19-20?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

I dont think they will prescribe you anything in jail man so i wouldnt get you hopes up. If you knew this was going to happen why didnt you just wait until you were done with all of that bullsh!t?

one8nine is offline Banned
    that sucks bro i think about this all of the time, what happens if i get locked up for the posession of my gear or soemthing

the only thing i can think of is getting a checkup by a doctor while yorue in there and he sees low test and tiny nuts and hell get you hcg ? maybe. thats my only guess.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    well you got 5 weeks i think -come off now at start nolva

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    sorry my bad - hope your not proned to gyno is all i have to say and hope to keep the muscle you earnt before you even started your cycle

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Sh!t bro that sucks, I wouldn't bother with the anti-e's. You don't need to be sensitive in there.
    Last edited by NOREGRETS; 09-04-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Stay away from Clomid for emotional reasons.
    Nolva and Arimidex for 5 weeks leading up to the day you go inside.

one8nine is offline Banned
    who said 5 weeks??

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    dont worry you are not likely to grow bitch tits in jail but heaven help you if you do!
    Yeah, that`s propbably the worst place in the world to grow tits

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    its t4 you dont need any pct for it.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    keester your pct

Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member
    No doctor in jail is gonna prescribe you shit. If you really want some pct while in there smuggle some clomid up your ass on the way in chances are they wont do a full cavity search

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    good luck man that sucks bout the jail time

dboy is offline Junior Member
    shitty buzz man, gl try not to stress too much...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's T4, you don't need any PCT. I'd start tappering down your dosage. How many mcgs are you taking right now?

If you are able to stop before you have to go, that would be best. try to let your system crash as little as possible.

Why does t4 not need any pct? So i should be fine then? I was supposed to have house arrest and they just denied me so now i have to serve my time. it screwed everything up. So just want to stay as healthy as possible and not look like a girl.lol

h3p
    h3p is offline New Member
    fock jail sux:/

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I got locked up 2 1/2 years ago for 19 months. Went in unexpectedly of course and I didn't have time to take pct of any kind. I was fine. Just a little tired. The sleep was a good thing in there though.....

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I got locked up 2 1/2 years ago for 19 months. Went in unexpectedly of course and I didn't have time to take pct of any kind. I was fine. Just a little tired. The sleep was a good thing in there though.....

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    depends on your situation, but....not having PCT after a short cycle really isn't that bad. i mean, you'll lose a lot of your gains, but its ususally just not that bad for a young guy.

i would actually do what Duchaine did...shoot yourself full of long estered shit like sustanon right before you go in. you'll be established, and half way thru your sentence b4 u shrink. being huge and scary looking when u go in will just make life a little easier for you. anyone can still get shanked, but if there are easier marks to go after, it will save u aggravation.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    depends on your situation, but....not having PCT after a short cycle really isn't that bad. i mean, you'll lose a lot of your gains, but its ususally just not that bad for a young guy.

i would actually do what Duchaine did...shoot yourself full of long estered shit like sustanon right before you go in. you'll be established, and half way thru your sentence b4 u shrink. being huge and scary looking when u go in will just make life a little easier for you. anyone can still get shanked, but if there are easier marks to go after, it will save u aggravation.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    bump

phatmasta is offline New Member

Real Simple

You're gonna think I'm kidding, but get your head out of your ass and throw some clomid IN your ass. Hoop that shit! Or you can bag it like piece work and swallow it the day before you go in.

YOU NEED TO DO THIS FOR YOURSELF.

Dont worry, you'll recover just fine w/out the clomid, the fact that you wont be getting any ass for a few months will bring your test levels up through the roof!!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Why does t4 not need any pct? So i should be fine then? I was supposed to have house arrest and they just denied me so now i have to serve my time. it screwed everything up. So just want to stay as healthy as possible and not look like a girl.lol
    By T4, you mean the thyroid drug "T4"? If so, you don't need PCT, you just need to taper off of it.

Goodluck man. I've never been inside, and don't plan to.

by t4 i meant test 400

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    by t4 i meant test 400
    That's typically called t400 not t4 (thyroid hormone). Anyway...yeah I'd put some clomid or nolv up your ass or swallow it in latex. But then again...the large Sust250 injection isn't a bad idea since you can do plyometrics in jail to grow a little bit once you're in there. If you put on SOME mass the first part of the time you're there PLUS the mass you've already gained...by the end of the 90 days you could realistically be the size you are NOW.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Halo... you need the strength.. not the size..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information