oneandonly0_1 is offline New Member

minimum time off??

ignoring any health side effects what is the minimum time to be off AAS? bin off 4 weeks, just finishin my hcg , clomid, and nolva PCT. and want to get on asap to continue preparing for my first show nxt april. how quickly can i get back on?

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Most will say do blood work but since most people wont do that I would just go with the time on = time off rule.

timtim is offline Member
    could stay clean till 24 weeks out then do 3 phases of gear, changing things up as far as type and dosage, ever 8 weeks.

probably better than going 8 months straight thru from now.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly0_1
    ignoring any health side effects what is the minimum time to be off AAS? bin off 4 weeks, just finishin my hcg, clomid, and nolva PCT. and want to get on asap to continue preparing for my first show nxt april. how quickly can i get back on?
    Sorry but with that statement above, you are showing that you have no concern for your health and shoudl not be doing AAS at all. Dont mean to ba harsh, but WE do NOT ignore health or side effects here!!!

That being said the only way to know is to get blood work done, but if you dont' care about your health, then why even bother asking??????

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    If you are "ignoring health side effects" then you dont need to come off ever. Is it something I would recomend? No.

Am I misunderstanding your question?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep...agree with you guys....if he dont give a shit about he's healh,he should stay away from aas,Now ppl like you make bad reputation to aas.
    You can run all the time non-stop cycle.....thats your problem....good luck.!!!

LPR dermatology.

response to critiscism

in response to the criticisms voiced regarding my comment about not taking into account health side effects, and the fact i give AAS users abad name(???????) to those ppl, id like to point out the hypocrisy of those statements. anyone who is a user of steroids knows that the use of such drugs is a play off between benefits and side effects. i am sure we are all aware of the risks involved but for whatever reason we decide the positive aspects of AAS use outweigh the negatives. my post was simply putting across MY question.nowhere in the post did i advise anyone else to do anything that might jeopardise their health. we are all adults on this site and we dont need the "nannying" of the respondants to my post. in future, if you dont like what you read dont bother replying. your replies are wasting yours and my time

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    in response to the criticisms voiced regarding my comment about not taking into account health side effects, and the fact i give AAS users abad name(???????) to those ppl, id like to point out the hypocrisy of those statements. anyone who is a user of steroids knows that the use of such drugs is a play off between benefits and side effects. i am sure we are all aware of the risks involved but for whatever reason we decide the positive aspects of AAS use outweigh the negatives. my post was simply putting across MY question.nowhere in the post did i advise anyone else to do anything that might jeopardise their health. we are all adults on this site and we dont need the "nannying" of the respondants to my post. in future, if you dont like what you read dont bother replying. your replies are wasting yours and my time

Are you kidding me????

We ADULTS take this stuff very seriously and only advise the safest way to use AAS.

We minimize the risks as much as possible NOT ignore them.

You came on here looking for advice, WE are giving you the best advice there is.
    What you choose to do with that advice (ignore or use it) is totally up to you

This is not a game to us

AAS are not safe. Of course there are safer ways to run them. Many on this site do unsafe practices with the dosages,to many compounds, & length of there cycles. I disagree with alot of ppl on here about steroid use . But hey , it's your life , I'm sure they no the possible outcomes of what they do....So it's not my job to be thur momma.

He says he's getting ready for a show...so I'm taking it he's a bodybuilder. Alot of bodybuilders take extreme measures preparing for a show. So yeah.

Here's my ? , why would you end your cycle , if you just wanted to start another one right off???? Doesn't make sense.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would say your health is the most important thing in life so we cant just ignore it, i do understand your running up to a show and we do risk things abit due to this but i dont think you will not get anyone posting such info here because alot of newbies are reading and it wouldnt be right for them to ignore their health and run simliar cycle to yourself.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

Minimum time off?

Bro,sounds you didnt like the responses to you posts.This board is a straight up no BS board.When you say something about your health thats sounds like you're putting it in the back burner they will let you know about it.Minimum time off...Time on =time off...HOWEVER...blood work should be taken and all should be normal BEFORE starting another cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    We ADULTS take this stuff very seriously and only advise the safest way to use AAS.

We minimize the risks as much as possible NOT ignore them.

You came on here looking for advice, WE are giving you the best advice there is.
    What you choose to do with that advice (ignore or use it) is totally up to you

This is not a game to us
    It is not a game to me either, and i greatly resent your insinuation that it is!!!you say you minimise the risks as much as possible. well my advice to you is to not use AAS as the only way to completely eliminate risk factors is to abstain completely from their use. and if you are foolish enough to believe that the use of such compounds will result in zero negative health consequences, then i believe it is you who should not be using steroids not me. i go into the use of AAS with my eyes wide open. a calculated risk you might call it. if you are not doing this, i would advise you to start doing so. otherwise your happy little notion of taking AAS and still being 100% healthy in later life may prove itself to be foolish

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Are you kidding me????
    Why would you think i was kidding you??

minimum time off?

It is not a game to me either, and i greatly resent your insinuation that it is!!!you say you minimise the risks as much as possible. well my advice to you is to not use AAS as the only way to completely eliminate risk factors is to abstain completely from their use. and if you are foolish enough to believe that the use of such compounds will result in zero negative health consequences, then i believe it is you who should not be using steroids not me. i go into the use of AAS with my eyes wide open. a calculated risk you might call it. if you are not doing this, i would advise you to start doing so. otherwise your happy little notion of taking AAS and still being 100% healthy in later life may prove itself to be foolish
    LOL..bro, so you're still offended by SMAN's post???.why?...you were the one who said "ignoring one's health whats the minimum time off"...Thats a statement that a irresponsible person would say!!!SMAN just called you out on it and you want to get offended???..then you want to give SMAN advise...Listen bro IF you do go into using AAS with your eyes wide open then Dont make YOURSELF look foolish by makeing statements like the one you started this thread off with...also and I have to say this...SMAN has forgotten more things than you know at this point.So if you're going to to start a thread asking fo advise and you dont like the responses...dont start giving any either.

Oh by the way...The thread is already off topic...Minimum time off???..same time you were on!!!...with blood work thats states everything is normal of course.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Chill dude... I think you might of missed his point. Yes there are ALWAYS sides effects. But what hes saying is that we are trying MINIMIZE them as much as possible. For instance, when is high cholesterol a bad thing? A day, week, months, years.... If you stay on cycle (meaning no break or "coasting") you take a greater chance of these side effects having permanant long term damage. Cha know?

Even people that stay on year round, still will "coast" to allow their numbers to come back to normal and so they respond better to there next increase in dosage.

Just relax bro, these guys have nothing but your best health in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    LOL..bro, so you're still offended by SMAN's post???.why?...you were the one who said "ignoring one's health whats the minimum time off"...Thats a statement that a irresponsible person would say!!!SMAN just called you out on it and you want to get offended???..then you want to give SMAN advise...Listen bro IF you do go into using AAS with your eyes wide open then Dont make YOURSELF look foolish by makeing statements like the one you started this thread off with...also and I have to say this...SMAN has forgotten more things than you know at this point.So if you're going to to start a thread asking fo advise and you dont like the responses...dont start giving any either.
    How do you know the respondent to my post has forgotten more than i know? thats a very wild assumption. especially based upon my educational background. i am not saying "SMAN" is not knowlegable, im sure he is and is rightly entitled to his opinions. this is a forum site, which would be useless if people did not voice their opininons. but just because someone posts a large amount of responses on this site, it does not mean they are knowledgeable on the subject upon which they comment on, or that they are necersarrily more knowlegable than someone else. this is obvious to anyone who is a regular visitor to this site, as some ( but not all) posts are grossly inaccurate and based upon gym anecdotes and hear say. my original post was simply a question to compare the reponses of the members of this site to the literature i have read on the subject. like i have said i go into the use of AAS with my eyes wide open,based upon knowledge gained from medical journals and the like and not based upon anecdotal evidence. i would ADVISE you to do the same. my question was to compare the medical evidence to the real world experiences of members of this site. i hope that has cleared things up for you

The assumption was made when I read your ignorant and irresponsible first post bro...I know SMAN ..Dont know you bro...If you wouldve started this thread off as intellectually as youve become during the course of it i wouldve not thought you were some kid trying not to get off of AAS...medical evidence hmm so you're a doctor???professor??..writing a book??...oh by th way thanks for the advise.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Whats the point of running PCT if you want to get straight back on. Just don't come off if you don't want to. Doing PCT to get back on just sets you up for a hormone roller coaster. I'm not saying staying on for long periods is safe but I would choose that over wildly fluctuating blood levels. I also agree with bigmax, if the question was posed as part of medical research you are doing it might be an idea to make this clear. Then you will avoid sounding like a kid experimenting and you will avoid getting flamed to hell!

OK guys....this is getting us nowhere. Bigmax, thanks for having my back. Oneandonly, all you need do is check my profile pics, and read some of my past posts to make your own judgement on my knowledge or lack thereof.

I claim to be NO guru here. This all started going south with your first statement about the disreguard for health or side effects!!

Plain and simple if you intention was NOT to sound uneducated, then I would have rephrased that statement.
    Anyone on this site is free to do AAS however they choose, BUT when asking for advice, MOST of us volunteer our time to help people who want to use AAS the SAFEST way possible WITH regaurd to health and side effects.

Therefore the SAFEST way to know whether your body is ready to handle the stress of another AAS cycle is to have a complete blood work done and not use AAS until your blood levels dictate that it is safe to cycle again. Any other way is adding to the already riskiness of using AAS. The choice is yours

THE END!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thread needs to be closed now, its been answered.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you need 2 calm down mate,you were given advice concerning your statement about your health,no respectable member will give you advice after a statment like you made..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information