Thread: Quad Injection

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member

Quad Injection

Hey,
    I'm looking to do this injection into my quad. Looked at the Spotinjection.com, read all the forums I could find. Went to inject into my right leg, right part of my quad basically dead center of the muscle. First half of the pin hurt some. I don't know what hitting a nerve feels like and I don't want to. As i was going further in no pain, but the quad flintched, so I pulled out. Is that normal for the quad to flintch or did I hit something??? Thnx for replies

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You probaly just bumped a nerve if your leg doesnt jerk uncontrolabley away from the needle I doubt that you actualy stuck a nerve....If its is just flinching alittle I would go ahead and just finsh inserting the needle slowy and shoot....

My delt and quads flinch sometimes just make sure that your injecting in the proper places and go slow when inserting and youll be fine....

stupid question I guess but what are the signs of hitting a nerve??

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i usually inject on the outside of my quad never had any real problems doin it that way

What sign do you have if you hit a nerve?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    trust me you will know if you hit a nerve man.... spasms real quickly .... just be careful... try delts there simple if your scared of your quads

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Don't inject into the center of the quad, go towards the outside. Sit in a chair and extend your leg straight out. You should see your quad muscle (hopfully). Few inches up from the knee and towards the outer quad is perfect. Goodluck.

Yea I can see the muscle when I flex my lex, haha. I did it in the outter muscle in the center of that muscle. I moved it up twards the top of the muscle, about a wide hands width away from my waist. Went beautiful. No pain. Tomorrow will be the test. So far a lot better then the glutes.

Thanks for your guys help, I dont want to put 2ccs into my Delts, I have a 1cc shot in the middle of the week for a glute.
    Last edited by ghoul000; 09-07-2006 at 06:24 PM.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    2cc's is fine for the glute or the quad.

vermin is offline Member
    The flinch is normal - the other advice is good, though I would suggest actually raising your leg, not just extending it - as on a bed, with your foot on about 2 pillows. That way the quad is totally lax, which is what you want for an injection - the least flexed the better.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    quads dont work for me... I always end up hitting something then get all light headed....
    I shoot 2.5cc's daily into all the other basic injection sites...
    dont know why the quads are so sensitive.....
    We are all different, I suppose...

frank12391 is offline Member
    Raise your leg horizontally. Place your hand above your knee on your thigh. Aline your middle finger to the centre of your knee cap (patellar).At approx a hand length up and to the right on the outside of your thigh, not side ways!! 90 deg angle for incertion. Never inject on the top of your thigh.

Good luck, all the best

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i hate injecting into my quads, I have WAY too many veins there. 9/10 times I either hit a nerve or a vein or both! When I do jab myself just right 1/10 times, it goes beautiful and feels great

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you get lean and look hard enough you can see most of the veins at least I can lol

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i hate injecting into my quads, I have WAY too many veins there. 9/10 times I either hit a nerve or a vein or both! When I do jab myself just right 1/10 times, it goes beautiful and feels great

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe my problem was the top loading... I never tried it at 90 degrees before... So shoot the pin in from the side then?

Injection was nice, pain free. Next day and so on has been hell. I'd rather shoot it in my nuts then my quad ever again. Feels like the soreness ya get after a hard leg work out when you were a newbie, times 2-3.

vermin is offline Member
    If you find the injections to be easy, suck it up for a couple more rounds. The muscle gets used to it.

In the profeshion I'm in, I'm constanly moving around, climbing, kneeling down ect. Makes for a looong painful day. No to mention I limp around. Like i said Id rather take an injection in the nuts then deal with this pain again...glutes are so much better.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Stats? How old are you, weight etc etc.

Thread Information