EXPERIENCE
    My last (3rd) cycle was
    Cyp 750 1-15
    EQ 600 1-14
    Var 75mg 1-7
    Tbol 50 mg 9-15
    Proviron 50mg

GOALS:
    More Lean gains, not worried about packing on a ton of mass. I'm going mainly for appearance. Don't care if I finish cycle at 245 or 260, as long as my body fat continues to drop and my gains are lean and solid.

I will be getting blood work done soon, but I am ready to begin planning my next cycle which I'll begin if my bloodowrk comes back OK.

I don't think I'll use EQ this cycle, mainly because I don;t think you get enough bang for the buck. I loved Tbol, but I'm open to suggestions.

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

This is what I'm thinking. Feel free to offer any advice on sides, doses, frequencies, etc.... Is there a special PCT needed with tren ?
    I was planning on using Aromasin , Nolvadex , and Proviron as usual.

Let's start with something like this......

Test Prop 100 mg ED Weeks 1-14
    Tren Ace 60 mg ED Weeks 1-12
    Tbol 50 mg ED Weeks 1-7
    Winny 50 mg ED Weeks 10-14
    HCG 500 mcg E4D starting @ week 8

I'm looking for any input, but I definitely want to keep the Tren and Prop as the main compounds. I don't mind dropping the orals if need be in place or another compound I may not have considered.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 09-05-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    How much time "off" have you taken?

I like your changing compounds which could mean still making gains after building a tolerance to the ones you have used. You have used Testosterone (Cyp) and will be using Testosterone again (Prop) so I dont think you will get the gains you would have got, if you waited 3-4months. It may be an idea swapping Tbol for Dbol , even though the work by nearly the exact same action.

I like the HCG whilst "on" and when using a 19-Nor. 250-500ius/E3D should keep testicular size and function.

If your running the Winstrol I dont see a need for another DHT derived AS. Winstrol will reduce SHBG, alike Proviron , so there is no need for running Proviron whilst "on" along with an AI. Save it benifits for PCT IMO.

I;ve never run Tren A or Enan so cant comment on experience.

I'd go with:

wk 1-14 Test Prop 100mg/ED
    wk 1-10 Tren A 50mg/ED (adjust the dose accordingly, comparing gains/sides)
    wk 1-6 30mg/ED
    wk 8-14 Winstrol 50mg/ED (adjust the dose accordingly, comparing gains/sides)
    wk 1-PCT HCG 300ius/E4D
    wk 1-PCT Aromasin 25mg/ED
    Nolva on hand.

Letro's use may be warranted here due to the use of a 19-Nor. If so, swap it for Aromasin and use it whilst "on" and NOT PCT.

Bloodwork done at between weeks 5-6. Then again 5-6 weeks after PCT IMO.

PCT with HCG/Aromasin/Nolva/Proviron.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Swifto,

You've never tried tren ?
    Also, did you mean to put Dbol 30mg in your recommendation weeks 1-6? I can;t see what you meant to put for weeks 1-6

I've been "off" for over 2 months, so I'm going to wait another week or two and then get bloodwork. Do you think I should wait longer.

My sex drive never dropped off for a second and I keep making progress at the gym. Only change is I get back break outs occasionally only suring and after PCT, never during cycle.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 09-05-2006 at 02:58 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Swifto,

You've never tried tren ? Never. But....Will when ready.
    Also, did you mean to put Dbol 30mg in your recommendation weeks 1-6? I can;t see what you meant to put for weeks 1-6 To give a kick start instead of the Tbol. Its a change in compounds would could help make more gains. Cycles have bee proven (via experience) to be less effective when back to back and using the same compounds. Changing the compounds up, using different famillies of as and ones that work by different mechanisms may help IMO.

I've been "off" for over 2 months, so I'm going to wait another week or two and then get bloodwork. Do you think I should wait longer. I wait 5-6 weeks after PCT has finished. Finished meaning NO ancillaries active at all.

My sex drive never dropped off for a second and I keep making progress at the gym. Only change is I get back break outs occasionally only suring and after PCT, never during cycle.
    BOLDS

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if ur making FINA then i would say run 50 workin up to 75mgED and u usually get minimal sides while still gettin good gains.. Fina always has worse sides than actual tren pwdr IMO ALOT WORSE

if ur running true trena pwdr then i would start at 75mgED and try to work up to 100mg ED to see if sides remain the same (shud be VERY MINIMAL in most cases) i absolutly love tren and IMO its sides are WAY TOOOOO OVER EXAGERATED.

i see no quams w/ 12 weeks of tren though i would stop at 10 unless ur just overjoyed w/ the results.

IMO i would swap TBOL for DROL and keep the win at the end that way u get a good mix of DHT's and Nor's, i did not like tbol IMO and favor DBOL over TBOL and DROL over Dbol but thats just me. to each their own and if u like tbol PROPS to ya

aromasin is da SHIT though i never use hcg

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if ur making FINA then i would say run 50 workin up to 75mgED and u usually get minimal sides while still gettin good gains.. Fina always has worse sides than actual tren pwdr IMO ALOT WORSE
    i absolutly love tren and IMO its sides are WAY TOOOOO OVER EXAGERATED.

i see no quams w/ 12 weeks of tren though i would stop at 10 unless ur just overjoyed w/ the results.

aromasin is da SHIT though i never use hcg
    THanks for all the early input guys.

Tai,
    I have no idea how to homebrew, so I'll be forced to buy mine. I guess I have more research to do as far as what lab is best, etc...
    I hadn't even considered Drol, but I'm glad you brought it up. Plus if I switch to something besides Tbol, I won't have to deal with the explosive flatulence.

Keep the input coming.

any other thoughts?

How bad is the tren insomnia and nightmares I keep hearing about?

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Big Bad Bump

This is an Interesting read

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Insomnia is nonexistant for me...go to sleep easily and I stay asleep.

But I have some very, very vivid dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    But I have some very, very vivid dreams...
    Wonderful. My girl leaves the tv on the SciFi channel all night, so this should be interesting.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Wonderful. My girl leaves the tv on the SciFi channel all night, so this should be interesting.
    Oh it will be worth it though.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i brew my own fina....and when i cant sleep, my sheets are ringing wet, weird dreams, feel sick and tired and i get pissed over nothing..... i know i got my dose right

Oh boy, I can't wait. Maybe if I'm lucky my face will get really greasy and break out horribly so my skin will me just as bad as my sleep patterns and my attitude. Oh, don't forget about the prop pain. This is going to be great!

Anyone else think the sides are widely over-exagerated?

ANd does mixing the tren and prop reduce any potential pain from the prop?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Anyone else think the sides are widely over-exagerated?

ANd does mixing the tren and prop reduce any potential pain from the prop?
    some experience more sides than others, you will just have to try it and see what happens to you, yes it will help to reduce the pain.

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    Plan on some sides if you take 100mg or more. I experienced them all most went away except for sweating and slight insomnia.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    I just started running tren a for the first time approx 2.5 weeks ago @ 50md ED. The insomnia is no big deal, a couple of Tylenol PM and I'm out. The dreams are strange but they don't occur every night, I've only had 2 or 3 "episodes". So far I love tren, strength through the roof and I just feel strong all the time. I highly recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by big.wheels
    I just started running tren a for the first time approx 2.5 weeks ago @ 50md ED. The insomnia is no big deal, a couple of Tylenol PM and I'm out. The dreams are strange but they don't occur every night, I've only had 2 or 3 "episodes". So far I love tren, strength through the roof and I just feel strong all the time. I highly recommend it!
    How's your skin?
    Do you sweat during the day?

This will be the first cycle i'm actually concerned about sides. I get no sides whatsoever from my previous more conservative cycles.

Here's another thought.

What if I switched from Prop to Enanthate (I usually run Cyp), but split my weekly dose in 7 and shot every day, mixing it with the tren .
    Theoreticaly, this should build up test levels more quickly than with 3.5 day injection interevals, right?

Any thoughts?
    I still think I might go with prop for a change, but this was just a thought.

Any more feedback on the oral kickstart choice? Dbol , Drol, Tbol, ????

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran Tren A at 100mg/ED for 12 weeks.. I really liked it. Cycle after this current one will be Tren A again..
    I got my first dose of bacne from it though.. Never had acne from 4 previous cycles.... Got like 25 zits on my back, I would say mostly due to the night sweats... Those are true for sure.. Soaking wet in the middle of the night, all the time. Didnt bother me as much as I thought tho....
    Didnt get any nightmares.... And felt like superman through out most of the cycle....Cant wait for next run with it...

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Here's another thought.

What if I switched from Prop to Enanthate (I usually run Cyp), but split my weekly dose in 7 and shot every day, mixing it with the tren .
    Theoreticaly, this should build up test levels more quickly than with 3.5 day injection interevals, right?

Any thoughts?
    I still think I might go with prop for a change, but this was just a thought.

Any more feedback on the oral kickstart choice? Dbol, Drol, Tbol, ????
    Thats actually an interesting point. I wouldn't see a problem with adding the test E with the ED tren injections- seems like it would keep your blood levels even more stable... It would be good to see some more experienced members opinions on this.

bump

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    my bud, cycles test e and tren ED......1/2cc test e(250mg/ml)and 1/2cc tren(75mg/ml) runs this for months at a time. he does come off the tren but not test.

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    my bud, cycles test e and tren ED......1/2cc test e(250mg/ml)and 1/2cc tren(75mg/ml) runs this for months at a time. he does come off the tren but not test.
    hmm... don't think running them for more than 12-16 wks is a good idea, but what about injecting the test e ED with the tren a? Would it be beneficial at all?

I wouldnt run Tren 16 weeks. It a powerful compound...

I was going to run it for 12.

Any thoughts on Daily Enathate injections at low doses? Would this peak levels more wuickly to avoid the long ester-delay?

some may say long esters dont need to be shot ED. I myself will always stick to ED injections, due to my experience of very little sides... except the normal sides that come with Tren regardless....

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I ran two tren cycles and had amazing results without even working out that much. I did every muscle group every 7 days and after 12 weeks I was huge. Only draw back was low lebeto and huge lumps that got way worse months after the cycle. i had them cut out two months ago. I ran all the pct's and still had to have the gyno surgery. Im ready to run tren again now that it wont happen again. Tren is the best roid Ive ever run as far as strength, vascular, and size. gl bro

Thanks for the advice.

What PCT did you run when you got the lumps? Did you run a preventative during the cycle? Were you running high doses?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Thanks for the advice.

What PCT did you run when you got the lumps? Did you run a preventative during the cycle? Were you running high doses?
    I ran 100mg's a day and ran letro during and tamox after. The first tren cycle I ran I ran Test C with 50mg's or tren. 2nd cycle I ran tren 100mgs ed with no test and got way bigger and less bloated. Thinking back I prolly should of ran test with the second cycle because my sex drive took a shit for awhile. I hear bromo is a good pct to run with tren but Lion diddnt carry it at that time. Im gettin ready to run tren again and I dont have to worry about gyno anymore.

Anyone else get gyno issues with tren ?

rufty is offline New Member
    from what i understand, and from what i've read here on this board, running nolva/tamox with tren could be a bad move for a lot of people. i did some research on this for my last cycle (prop/tren-depot/masteron )... the following quotes helped me make my decision to go with an Aromatase Inhibitor (Aromasin ) instead of nolva/tamox:

Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    but, whatever you do, do NOT run nolva with tren, cause nolva will actually stimulate progesterone receptors. btw, ive heard rumors that letro actually does have anti progesterone abilities, but no one seems to know for sure if this is true or not
    Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Nolva is not completely useless if you're on a nice dose of deca or tren (600+wk) anfd would like to increase your chances of getting some cute tits use the nolva. Nolva increases the PgR in breast tissue thus tren and its nasty metabolites and deca will have more to bind too.
    ... letro... has a very strong rebound effect, so running the aromasin during the last few weeks of letro use will prevent any rebound effect from occuring.
    i know that nolva will lower letro levels in the blood
    just a few things to think about.

as for the tren sides, i've never had insomnia or nightmares, but like everyone else, my sheets are SOAKING wet every night. when i ran Tren-Depot the cough was constant and unbearable, so bad it was definitely not even worth the great gains. i'm now running Tren Acetate and the cough is almost non-existent, barely a problem at all.

i've never experienced gyno or bad acne at all and i hope i never do.

prop pain is always really bad for me but i like the stuff anyway. injecting it with the tren doesn't help the pain at all for me, its still terrible. i just got some injectable B12 to cut it with even farther, so hopefully i'll not have such an issue with prop-pain and knots anymore.

Thanks Rufty.
    Good info.

if ur going to run testE i would frontload UBER hard

LETRO is my best friend when i use high doses of tren otherwise i dont use anything

if u shoot trenA ed acne is most cases is slim to none if u use dawn soap

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if ur going to run testE i would frontload UBER hard

LETRO is my best friend when i use high doses of tren otherwise i dont use anything

if u shoot trenA ed acne is most cases is slim to none if u use dawn soap

So scrub back with dsh soap and inject daily to keep levels steady?

Simple enough.

I might go with prop anyways, but I was curious about using a long ester daily. Maybe next time.

OK,
    closer to purchase time.

I can get tren a 75mg, trenabol enathate 200mg, or trinabol multi-ester 150.
    I'm pretty sure it's all made by the flying lizard.

Which would you recommend, or not recommend, and why?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    If ur using prop, go with ace ........... if ur using enan or cyp, then go with tren enan

i always use trenA for i want it IN and OUT asap

What does everyone use as preventative during cycle?

Letro, aromasin ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information