THE_BOSS is offline Junior Member

Moving to Mexico and I need some steroid help

Hello everyone,

Like the title says I'm moving to Mexico for a few months and while there I want to try taking some steroids . My questions are these.

1) What information do you need from me to tell me what roids will work best for me?

2) What should I look into taking and what should I stay away from?

3) Where should I go to get them? (i.e. pharmacy)

I know very little about the topic of roids and what to be armed with the correct information to be able to make a wise decisions.

Thanks,

THE BOSS

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome. You can start by reading up on the educational threads. Read up on test enth, and a good pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't buy any type of AAS form Mexico let alone put that stuff inside me, to be truefull its all rubbish and every day i get more and more reports of the Mex gear being fake,weak and un- hygienic

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    yeah, its underdosed. in a 10ml bottle, i'd get 9ml. somebody also posted a lab report and their potency was not even close to where they advertised (250mg=1ml)

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agree with Marcus especially with the current situation of all the major producers in mexico being busted recently. From what I have heard and read any legit vet gear is heading staight over the border to the states to be sold for huge profit. Since the busts the gear is so profitable it is now being smuggled by the big boys who also smuggle harder stuff. 99% of the vet gear left in mexico is fake. However all the human grade gear from pharmacias is said to be good but it's price reflects this.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    yeah its great that your asking those questions before jumping into anything but your best bet is research and read the aducational threads and use the search buttton...

gained75 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    agree with Marcus especially with the current situation of all the major producers in mexico being busted recently. From what I have heard and read any legit vet gear is heading staight over the border to the states to be sold for huge profit. Since the busts the gear is so profitable it is now being smuggled by the big boys who also smuggle harder stuff. 99% of the vet gear left in mexico is fake. However all the human grade gear from pharmacias is said to be good but it's price reflects this.
    yea ive heard the price is like double now? someone i know recently got some tornel super test 250, thats not fake is it? how do you tell if its fake?

you cant tell if its fake unless its a crap copy or you lab test it. The point is the producers of the legit vet gear are also known to produce under dosed or fake so it looks legit but..... I wouldn't buy any vet gear as its highly likely to be fake while there is so much heat from authorities.

briancb1 is offline Member
    MY friend just got back from a Mexico cruise vacations. He purchased a bunch of Test-250 when he was down there, they cost $6 per bottle and he said they have huge boxes upon boxes of this stuff. So I'm sure there is a lot of fake stuff going around.

gained75 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you cant tell if its fake unless its a crap copy or you lab test it. The point is the producers of the legit vet gear are also known to produce under dosed or fake so it looks legit but..... I wouldn't buy any vet gear as its highly likely to be fake while there is so much heat from authorities.
    if its so damn cheap to make legit, why would people want to scam on it? i guess you can tell if it works if you get the gains one should lol

Quote Originally Posted by gained75
    if its so damn cheap to make legit, why would people want to scam on it? i guess you can tell if it works if you get the gains one should lol
    Legit =cheap, fake = cheaper. wheres the biggest profit? They are not trying to satisfy a returning customer base, they are flooded with foolish tourists everyday that dont know real gear from fake anyway.

Wow, you guys are awesome. I greatly appreciate awesome the not only positive but informative information. I will start my research now. I don't leave for another 6-8 weeks so I have time.

I do however still have a couple of questions.

1) How do I know what kind to get or what to stack it with?

2) If it all looks real how do I get the good stuff?

Thanks again guys,

THE BOSS

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_BOSS
    Wow, you guys are awesome. I greatly appreciate awesome the not only positive but informative information. I will start my research now. I don't leave for another 6-8 weeks so I have time.

I do however still have a couple of questions.

1) How do I know what kind to get or what to stack it with?

2) If it all looks real how do I get the good stuff?

Thanks again guys,

THE BOSS
    6-8 wks, that is no time to research the different compounds, diet etc. took me 2 yrs of just reading about different steroids before i decided to try any and I'm still learning about my diet. 6-8 wks is just enough time for you to fuk yourself up. my advice DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT LEARN.

Re-read your own questions and ask yourself "Am I really educated enough to be putting this into my body" I can honestly tell you you are not ready.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i toll you guys,my comtact in Mexico was buying from the companies directly to QV,DK,AP,you name it.I was big fan of mex gear,but not any more.You don't know how many real gear stll in circulation.But i found a new Veterinary companie in Mexico that i never saw before,im going to make a few call by phone to Mexico to see what is going on Mexico,...i'll let you know any news...!!!

LPR ...dermatology.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    6-8 wks, that is no time to research the different compounds, diet etc. took me 2 yrs of just reading about different steroids before i decided to try any and I'm still learning about my diet. 6-8 wks is just enough time for you to fuk yourself up. my advice DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT LEARN.

Re-read your own questions and ask yourself "Am I really educated enough to be putting this into my body" I can honestly tell you you are not ready.
    I understand what your saying. I just figured that with all the information availible on the internet that I could research enough to make an educated decission in the next month or so.

Could you guys provide me with some links that I should start with?

Thanks again for the help,

THE BOSS

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    honestly, it is all on this board bro - read the Steroid Profile Section. Learn the sides of each and know what to look out for - you can not put a bunch of substances into your body without knowing how your body will react to each and every one.

Thread Information