Thread: quick question

ms4514 is offline New Member

quick question

breifly:

i'm 33... 6' 225... metabolism has come to a screetching halt. i'm active and exercise 3 or 4 times a week - no heavy lifting. i don't eat like i should but i avoid fast food and try to keep up on the protien, veggies/fruits and all.

i'm looking for something to help cut me out a bit... lose some of this extra weight i've put on. get a little help from my friends, so-to-speak. i don't want any over the counter BS that doesn't do a damn thing.

can anyone recommend anything not too crazy? i don't mind injecting if need be but i'm not all that well versed in the ins and outs. a friend of mine recommended "deca " for 10 weeks or so. i'm not looking to cycle, just get a jump on the the gut.

ideas?

thanks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    if that's what you want, i suggest a strict diet, and strict cardio routine

cardio 6x wk for 45-60min in the AM upon waking on empty stomach

head to the diet forum and put together a great cutting diet that fits you..anymore questions about that, ask in the diet forum

WELCOME TO AR

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    deca will not cut you up but bulk you up and bloat you with water and if takenoly by itself will make your dick quit workin. so i wouldnt advise listening to your friend...get your diet down, lift medium to moderate weights high reps...ex 4 sets 12 reps each... do cardio preferabbly in the morning on an empty stomach for 30+ minutes...after the weight loss slows down, try clenbuterol or hotrocks "which is over the counter''...YOU can order liquid clen 100% legally from this website and others but i personally prefer the pills...take 60-100mcg a day for 2 weeks on and then two weeks off. or after the first two weeks take benadryll everynight to clean out your beta-2 receptors and you can run it for 4 weeks straight then take a few weeks off.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone

head to the diet forum and put together a great cutting diet that fits you..anymore questions about that, ask in the diet forum

WELCOME TO AR
    I agree with the above,

There is no alternative to diet and cardio, get as much off as possible naturally with hard work and take some advice pls.....dont listen to your friends who advice deca only cycles to lower your bf.

ms4514 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    deca will not cut you up but bulk you up and bloat you with water and if takenoly by itself will make your dick quit workin. so i wouldnt advise listening to your friend...get your diet down, lift medium to moderate weights high reps...ex 4 sets 12 reps each... do cardio preferabbly in the morning on an empty stomach for 30+ minutes...after the weight loss slows down, try clenbuterol or hotrocks "which is over the counter''...YOU can order liquid clen 100% legally from this website and others but i personally prefer the pills...take 60-100mcg a day for 2 weeks on and then two weeks off. or after the first two weeks take benadryll everynight to clean out your beta-2 receptors and you can run it for 4 weeks straight then take a few weeks off.
    ok cardio in the a.m. on empty stomach is to maximize fat loss with 0 food energy in your system, right?

cardio i can swing... the diet is the hardest part for me though. < i likes to eat >

can u elaborate on the clen ? i can go get the hotrocks as an alternative... but i read something about taking taurine while you're on clen? isthat so with hotrocks?

thanks for the advice everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ms4514
    ok cardio in the a.m. on empty stomach is to maximize fat loss with 0 food energy in your system, right?

cardio i can swing... the diet is the hardest part for me though. < i likes to eat >

can u elaborate on the clen ? i can go get the hotrocks as an alternative... but i read something about taking taurine while you're on clen? isthat so with hotrocks?

thanks for the advice everyone.
    yeah, empty stomach in the AM

i like to eat too, so i hate dieting as well...but i think once you start seeing results, the dieting will be easier because you know it's working

honestly, i would wait on the clen for now...see what you can do naturally, and in the meantime read up on clen and learn all you can..i dont know what hot rocks are, but im guessing they're shit

yes, on clen, you need
    tuarine
    potassium
    WATER

as far as the hot rocks, i have no idea

here is some good clen reading you can do

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone

WELCOME TO AR
    Truth!!!

Thread Information