needanswers01 is offline New Member

1st cycle advice

Hey guys,

I need some advice for a friend. I'm not new to steroids but a friend is. He wanted to know what a good first cycle is. I recommended 500mg test e, and he suggested that after reading the steroid profiles he found some information on bodybuilding.com about how test e has the best gains AND the worst side effects. I of course know that is not true, especially on 500mg. He wants to do DBOL only first cycle(I know I know ). I just want some honest opinions for him on what a good first cycle is? Be as honest as possible, I'm very experienced and I can understand his "second guessing" of my suggestion, so lets hear what the big boys have to say.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Tell your freind to come here and give us his stats,age and workout experince and we will help him out....

Tesla is offline Member
    I don't think he could go wrong with 500 mg of test e. How old is he?

He is 22, working out 3 years, around 185lbs. Good base, wants to go to the next level.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ok, tell your "friend" to get DBOL out of his brain and just stick with the test. The main goal is to see how your body reacts to the gear before you start stacking.

DSM4LIFE, indeed thats what I tried to tell him. Test is natural, your body produces it, see how you react to it before you go jumping on other band wagons.....Glad to see someone agrees with me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by needanswers01
    DSM4LIFE, indeed thats what I tried to tell him. Test is natural, your body produces it, see how you react to it before you go jumping on other band wagons.....Glad to see someone agrees with me.
    If you tell him to do test only and he doesn't want to then who cares. You lead him to the water but you sure as hell can't make him drink.

Just have him register on the site so when he asks question of why he lost all his gains we can laugh at him.

DSM will do bro

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    tell your friend to join and ask his own questions. d bol only is a waste, lose all your gains. test e or c at 500mg wk is good w/ proper PCT.

Thread Information