sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

starting to struggle!!

my strength seems to be struggling the last 2weeks or so and i cant really figure out why my cals are getting higher just over the 5000 mark with protein also over 500g and the same with the carbs my fats are around 90-100g per day,
    i've been on my current cycle for about 16weeks i think which consists of 750mgs a week of test enanthate and 500mgs a week of deca also frontloaded with 40-50mg dbol a day for 4 weeks,weight started off at 14st 4lbs and has steadily climbed to 15st 4lbs last time i weighed.
    strength was coming great got to 100kg dumbell presses but now they seem to be getting harder every week instead of getting easier!
    any ideas guys???

come on guys need some help here!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    16 weeks??

There is a point in everybody were the body will not gain anymore and its pointless keeping on the gear, i think you have reached it, Many start to see slow gains around 6-10 wks, this is why i do short cycles they are far better for me and the gains are alot more maintainable and recovery is quicker,

If we carried on gaining for all the weeks we are on cycle we would all be well over 500lbs+ by now, the body doesn't work like that it grows in spurts it always as done even when we baby's,

I would come off and recover, you have reach the point the body as build up a tolerance to the gear it wont gain anymore,

Listen to the body it wants to recover.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    16 weeks??

There is a point in everybody were the body will not gain anymore and its pointless keeping on the gear, i think you have reached it, Many start to see slow gains around 6-10 wks, this is why i do short cycles they are far better for me and the gains are alot more maintainable and recovery is quicker,

If we carried on gaining for all the weeks we are on cycle we would all be well over 500lbs+ by now, the body doesn't work like that it grows in spurts it always as done even when we baby's,

I would come off and recover, you have reach the point the body as build up a tolerance to the gear it wont gain anymore,

I second what Marcus has said...

I would also recommend taking a wk off of training and giving your CNS a time to recover as well. Keep your calories up and rest, you will probably notice some increase in size at this time as well - why? because you are giving your body the needed rest it requires.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    16 weeks??

Solid Advice Marcus....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    my strength seems to be struggling the last 2weeks or so and i cant really figure out why my cals are getting higher just over the 5000 mark with protein also over 500g and the same with the carbs my fats are around 90-100g per day,
    i've been on my current cycle for about 16weeks i think which consists of 750mgs a week of test enanthate and 500mgs a week of deca also frontloaded with 40-50mg dbol a day for 4 weeks,weight started off at 14st 4lbs and has steadily climbed to 15st 4lbs last time i weighed.
    strength was coming great got to 100kg dumbell presses but now they seem to be getting harder every week instead of getting easier!
    any ideas guys???
    100kg dumbell presses? Damn, I didn't know they went that high.

As Marcus said, when the gains stop, there is no point continuing the cycle. PCT is calling your name brotha.

i'm going away for 2weeks on the 2nd october so that will be my rest period..but i was gonna run the test up until just before i go away as not to crash on hols with no pct.....and start that when i get back home

thats the only reason this cycle is lasting so long now forgot about going away and didnt wanna stop pct for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    100kg dumbell presses? Damn, I didn't know they went that high..

sorry maybe i wasnt too clear a 50kg dumbell in each hand

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    sorry maybe i wasnt too clear a 50kg dumbell in each hand
    wow.. now that I would like to see... good job bro

best i got outta them this cycle was a set of 5 the 4 then finally 1
    by then i was exhausted!!
    lol

Thread Information