PaleHorse is offline Banned

test E time between injections/ whats the truth?

so ive come across a few threads now where there have been 2 trains of though on test-e. i see people saying to inject once a week because the halflife is like 2 weeks or something. then i get people that say inject every 3.5 days. now half way through my cycle i changed to every 3.5 days, after about 2 weeks of injections i had a question or something that i posted, described how i was taking my test, and someone called me a newb or something for injecting every 3.5, so i went back to once a week. whats the real deal? does it even matter? if the halflife is 2 weeks, once a week or every 3.5 wouldnt make a difference if its gonna stay in your system as test for 2 weeks.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    twice a week is best bro.. stick with that for the rest of the cycle... keeps levels nice and stable. trust me.. been there, done that.....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Whenever you can keep blood levels steady... DO IT. Is it absolutely neccesary? No. You can get away with once a week. I wouldn't do it though.

orton4 is offline Member
    id go twice a week... plus your not jammin 500mgs of test in you at once... tends to hurt a lot more. for me at least

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    id go twice a week... plus your not jammin 500mgs of test in you at once... tends to hurt a lot more. for me at least
    all the more reason to run a lower dose every day...pins dont bother me, but everyone is different....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Test E ester is meant to be shot every 3.5 days to keep blod levels stable & not peaking day one & dropping hard by day 6 & 7. I would agree....if you can keep levels stable, then y not do it?

bestweld is offline New Member
    3 times a week for optimum levels.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Twice a week. Even test levels seem to produce better results; bot gains and retaining them in my experiance.

thats why levels would be theyre best when shot ED...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Long esters aren't designed to be shot ED, thus they are best and this has been proven when shot 2x a week.

This maintains smooth, slow release and also makes you more resistant to sides.

M.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Long esters aren't designed to be shot ED, thus they are best and this has been proven when shot 2x a week.

This maintains smooth, slow release and also makes you more resistant to sides.

M.
    i got a buddy that i need to show this quote too. he shoots 1/2 cc test e (250mg/ml) and 1/2 cc tren (75mg/ml) ED........for months at a time.....me.... i think test e or test cyp every 3.5 days is best...but i dont know crap

Beefyman is offline Banned
    3.5 days... i have been told that many many times and i am on my first cycle i am kinda pissed that i just found out that TEST eth can and may take up to 10weeks to kick in and i keep hearing that boldabol sucks bawls... so far my dbol ****ing rocks i have way more power when on it...

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    all the more reason to run a lower dose every day...pins dont bother me, but everyone is different....

hell yeah run prop

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Active life is about 2 weeks... half life is like 4-5 days - thats when blood levels start to nose dive...

Keeping blood androgen levels stable is paramount to keeping off some androgenic side effects from high dose androgen use... and for maintaining general sanity (so you don't feel like you are going through puberty again. You should plan on administering TE at least every 3-4 days... obviously the closer the injections, the more stable blood levels will be. A good way to illustrate this is by plugging in a dose pattern into an online Steroid Calculator.

Thread Information