Thread: 6 month cycle?

ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

6 month cycle?

Im thinking of running a 6 month cycle including a 1 month pct. The longest i've cycled has been 3 mths. Here are my stats:
    Im gonna be 25yrs old in 3mths, 5'9, 220lbs, bf maybe 10-12%, have about 5-8cycles in my history

I havent set up my cycle dosages but i wanted to start off with Deca ,Tren ,Sustanon or Cypionate , Dbol , for the first three months then:

Test.Prop,Primo,Eq,Winny, Anavar and maybe tren again for the last three months

Will be taking HGH, IGF, and Insulin throughout the cycle, will throw in Clen last month of cycle and throughout pct.

What do you guys think about a cycle like this? Thanks for the help, and enjoy your weekend guys.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro...no offense but WHY????why do you want to do a six month cycle???The longer you're on the more problems you're going to have getting back to normal!!!...I mean if you're going to do it cause you're about to try and go pro then maybe...but if thats you on the avvy you have afew years(maybe more) to go.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You are going to be "off" for 6 month for recovery,imo is not a good idea.

LPR ...dermatology.

so im i better off just going on for maybe 3-4mths?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yeah ...3mos ON and the same off...remeber your body needs time to recuperate!!!...not to mention you cant do anything if you're not healthy.

well im gonna be 25yrs old and i want to compete in the future but i dont want to be in my thirties when i do. im 220lbs now and my goal is to compete at 230-235lbs

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion, theres a point of time whereafter all your doing is wasting money, and endangering your health...For me its around the 14-16 week mark. But we are all different. best is to see what works for you. But if your gonna go that long, better be doing bloodwork every couple weeks to be safe...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont like the idea of it. However, if I were to do it. I probably run a 8-10 weeks cycle, then cruise on 100-250mg/wk testosterone for 6-8 weeks, then ramp up the doses and change compounds and go "on" for another 8-10, then conduct PCT. HCG throughout at a low dose.

It may be worth looking into Marcus's "short/heavy" cycle techniques.

Thread Information