hugoboss is offline Associate Member

Smile 1st ever cycle, please help!

Obviously new to this whole deal so please excuse if seems a little dumb or is answered somewhere else. I have read a heap of threads but cant seem to find a specific answer?
    I am 6"7' and 85kgs, bodyfat % very low, but not exactly sure.
    I have had a natural gyno condition since puberty that i really dont want to get any worse!!!
    1st ever cycle!
    I am planning on taking 300mg of deca , and 250mgs of sustanon per week.
    12 weeks for deca and 8 weeks for the sus.
    i have read nolva can worsen gyno when used in pct, is this also true in cycle?
    was thinkin of runnin .25mg per day of letro though the whole cycle and for 2 weeks after? should this be enough to stop gyno gettin worse?
    Any advice on this cycle and especially on anti estrogens and dosages, will be greatly appreciated! thanks and hi to all the Aussies
    Last edited by hugoboss; 09-09-2006 at 03:59 AM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

you need a bit more research inot cycles and PCT before proceeding.
    First- I would run the sust longer than the deca by at least one week preferalby two.
    Second- most people do not like to run letro for extended periods, you may want to run it a few weeks before your cycle starts, then switch to arimidex for use during the cycle then letro again for PCT

Please answer all the green questions below and we can better help you

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Welcome to the site Hugo, as stated above list your stats for more help.I keep hearing this rumour about nolva making gyno worse. Whats that all about?

Thanks, Obviously my knowledge in general is limited.
    I am 29 and am on a weight gain diet of between 4000 and 5000 calories a day! high in protein but also fairly high in carbs as weight gain has always been very difficult and body fat never a problem. Dont do much cardio for this reason My goals are to gain as much weight as possible!
    I have been weight training for 2 years, but with a small break in the middle.
    I train 5 days a week. i am ripped always and gained 8 kgs through training and diet but feel i really have reached my natural limits as i havent gained shit in 6 months! i have changed my routine several time to try and break this barrier but i am genetically screwed. I am one lanky mo fo at 6"7' and would like to add 15 kgs to my frame!

i guess nolva is estrogen? so thats why it can make gyno worse? i read it can worsen gyno in a thread on pct on this site from someone who seemed to know what they were on about! i have no experience so no idea

pct knowledge is shit but readin plenty of thread to try and help

pct knowledge is shit but readin plenty of thread to try and help

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,well the fact that you stopped gaining first and foremost tells me we need to check your nutritional intake...it had better be good in the first place or even you took AAS you would be pissing in the wind.Post your diet and food intake in the diet forum and lets take a look at it....pct is as important as anything else bro...without you are headed for trouble...so research.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoboss
    i guess nolva is estrogen? so thats why it can make gyno worse? i read it can worsen gyno in a thread on pct on this site from someone who seemed to know what they were on about! i have no experience so no idea

Nolva is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator)
    SERM/AI Definition
    Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

Info on Letro:
    Anabolic Review Profile: Femera (Letrozole)

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thanks guys, revising my diet and holding my gear for a while. I'l do some more research and grab some serm's before i start anything. Appreciate the help

Quote Originally Posted by hugoboss
    thanks guys, revising my diet and holding my gear for a while. I'l do some more research and grab some serm's before i start anything. Appreciate the help
    Wow, Congrats on being the first newbie to not be hard headed, and listen to what the pros have to say!Thats awesome bro!! I salute you!

Thanks bro, Like you said, they are the pros! be mad not to listen...
    This is a great place to gather info and seems to be full of good people.
    lots of really useful info in here! People should all listen up!!!!
    I dont wont to f@$# myself up, i want to be huge!!!!!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    your cycle isnt a very good one...sust is better for more advanced users who take higher doses so it can be injected ed or eod to get stable blood levels...a single estered test is better for your purposes i.e. test enanthate or cypionate . also you want to run your test higher than deca so help prevent decca dick...so im gunna tell you what is pretty much a golden rule here for a first cycle.
    weeks 10-12: 500 mg test e a week injected monday and thursday "or any two days, the idea is to inject one cc twice a week" followed up w/ a proper pct.. but dont get on gear untill your diet is in check and you have a good knowledge of what proper pct is..

Thanks dude, seems like good advice. Might try hock this stuff off and grab some test e. Startin to get a grip on pct. diet is revised and am waitin to see how much that helps my gains before i start any gear! thanks again

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try reading this post, it will give a idea of some fairly decent beginner cycles. Of course, you may want to slightly modify the SERM/AI setup, but still all in all, it's some good info.
    Cycles for the Newbie

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information