DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle #Please Help#

This is a weird one.

I am in week 10 of a Test E 600mg & EQ400mg/week cycle and everything is going good except for now when I shoot in the glutes I get an instant reaction from the shot. There is a small bump that forms just under the surface that does not hurt at all and next day I have a bruise also.. This has never occurred before and just started to happen in week nine. Friends on the same exact gear have no problems. It is like my body is rejecting the juice.

I have been using the same gear the whole time and my injection method is perfect. My friend told me to give the glutes a rest so I tried my delts and the same thing happened. WTF

Sorry for the long post but I need advice bad....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    your friends advise might be good bro...week 10 and youve been hitting the glutes all along??...yeah you might want to give then a rest...you can hit the shoulders and quads..of course pay careful attention as they tend to have moreveins...make sure you aspirate ...good luck.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    The only thing I can think that would make you bruise so much is passing throgh a vein each time, and hitting the same exact spot. or moving the needle too much when injecting.

Do as Bigmax suggested and use more sites. try to keep as steady as possible while injecting

Thread Information