Daemonn is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up First Cycle Suggestions? #2

I will re-post my original thread and hopefully that dumba$$ won't show up here again. I got some input on the first thread from only like 2-3 people. Im still not sure why my thread was closed and why that guy wasnt just banned or something. Anyway here it goes again:

Greetings,

I am 39 years old, been lifting consistenly for the last 4 years. 6", 185 pounds. My training consists mainly of compound moves with free weights like squats, benches, clean and presses, chins, barbell rows, deadlifts. I have decided to do my first cycle after researching and studying AAS for the last 8 months or so. My goal is to gain 15-20 pounds while holding on to as much as possible post-cycle. I really want to minimize sides since I am very prone to gyno and acne. My diet while on gear will be approx. 4000 cals, 300gr Protein, 400 gr carbs, 120-130 grams of fat, mostly good fats. Here's what I have decided to run:

1-10 test e (Schering testoviron ) 400mg EW, 250mg twice a week for the first 4 weeks, then 1 shot every 4 days.
    1-4 Dbol (Russian methandrostenolone ) 20mg ED
    1-12 Proviron 50mg ED (after that debate with mod Marcus I might extend it to PCT, so it might look like 1-12 50mg ED, 13-16 100mg ED.)
    1-10 Nolvadex (Astrozeneca) 10 mg ED
    11-12 Nolvadex 20mg ED

PCT
    13-16 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    13-16 Proviron (not sure yet) 100mg ED

Please note that the base compound (Test En) WILL NOT change. No more Primo or Winny suggestions, please.

I have access to Clomid, (cheap too) should I add it to my PCT as in 100/100/50/50? Or it would be an overkill?
    I have 5mg Dbol tabs and I was gonna split it like 10mg in AM and 10mg 5-6 hours later. What do you think about that?
    In general, please make suggestions on this cycle. All constructive input woule be appreciated. Thanks.

Daemonn

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the lock bro.

Best of luck with this one.

By the way that is a nice cycle.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    did you read my comments on d-bol. if not I'll re-post

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    doesnt look like a bad cycle to me although i would run the test for 12 wks.. and i prefer clomid/ nolva for PCT... as far as proviron i have no idea about that.. but being your first cycle i ONLY recommend Test Eth,, & dbol for a kickstart ... you would see GREAT results with proper diet, and training. but Clomid should be taken for 100mg , and nolva at 20mg... i run it at that dose throughout pct no point in really tapering dsgs of the clomid, inless you start feeling like a pussy and all sentimental and stuff.. then might want to decrease it ... and pct should be started 14 days after last shot of test eth....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    cycle looks great

I prefer Arimidex during cycle and Nolva/clomid PCT but that is just me

I am running my proviron through cycle and PCt as well.

GOOD LUCK with it and WELCOME TO AR

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    did you read my comments on d-bol. if not I'll re-post
    Im sorry bro, Im not sure. You said about the lower back pumps right? Please re-post if its no trouble. Thanks.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Sorry for the lock bro.

Best of luck with this one.

By the way that is a nice cycle.
    No problem bro. I was just curious tho about something u said in my original thread. Don't tell me that the only problem you saw on the cycle that guy proposed was the ED pinning? To me it looked like a sci-fi cycle, lol!
    About this one now... Would you run Proviron in PCT too? 100mg ED?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    all looks good to me mate. Good luck!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    doesnt look like a bad cycle to me although i would run the test for 12 wks.. and i prefer clomid/ nolva for PCT... as far as proviron i have no idea about that.. but being your first cycle i ONLY recommend Test Eth,, & dbol for a kickstart ... you would see GREAT results with proper diet, and training. but Clomid should be taken for 100mg , and nolva at 20mg... i run it at that dose throughout pct no point in really tapering dsgs of the clomid, inless you start feeling like a pussy and all sentimental and stuff.. then might want to decrease it ... and pct should be started 14 days after last shot of test eth....
    Thanx for the input. I have a feeling, as far as sides are concerned, that anything over 10 weeks would somehow screw me, lol! This is just a gut feeling nothing more. I think that 2 more weeks wouldnt make a significant diff. I'll stick to 10 for now and I'll see. I might extend it, finding top-grade gear is no problem where I live. I think I might throw in some Clomid @ 100mg ED, yoy are prolly right about the tapering. It's just that most people prefer Nolva and the word on Clomid is not the best, mood swings, depression and $hit. My PCT starts on week 13, Im pretty sure I made that clear.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    cycle looks great

I actually thought of running Letro or Adex instead of Prov+Nolva combo throughout the cycle but since my gear dosages are fairly small and those AIs cost A LOT here I decided not to. Besides, some Nolva and Proviron should control some bloat and estrogen, maybe not to the extent of a modern AI, but good enough. I also feel that my choice is healthier as well.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    all looks good to me mate. Good luck!
    Thanx beast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    cycle looks great

SMAN I was just curious, you run both Proviron and an AI during your cycles? Then how do you go into PCT? Can you be a lil more specific? Thanx bro.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonn
    Im sorry bro, Im not sure. You said about the lower back pumps right? Please re-post if its no trouble. Thanks.
    yea that was the just of it. if you cant do full deadlift or squat routines b/c of lower back pain drop this compound first

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    SMAN I was just curious, you run both Proviron and an AI during your cycles? Then how do you go into PCT? Can you be a lil more specific? Thanx bro.

I will drop the arimidex at the end of the cycle. up my dosage of provirion from 50mgs/ed to 75mgs/ed and use my Nolva/clomid for pct as usual

Thumbs up

bumpiddy bump!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No problem bro. I was just curious tho about something u said in my original thread. Don't tell me that the only problem you saw on the cycle that guy proposed was the ED pinning? To me it looked like a sci-fi cycle, lol!
    About this one now... Would you run Proviron in PCT too? 100mg ED?
    For some one who is more advanced they can run a cycle like that. If you read you will see i said there will be more sides to deal with. It's also way to complicated for you.

bump

Thread Information