JMan06 is offline Member

12 weeks pointless?

Is 12 weeks of a test e cycle pointless? I dont want to have the cycle drag on longer then it should. I know recovery is easier if done sooner like on short cycles. My question is should I cut it off at 10 weeks? Or is that extra 2 weeks going to give me some gains or help to keep them?

THANKS
    Julian

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Cut it off when you feel your gains have stopped, realising of course that as you get bigger you should be increasing calories to ensure gains continue

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Test E can take up to 6-8 weeks to fully kick in, so my Test E cycles are always 12 weeks long. JMHO

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    agree with "kale" stop wen ur gains have hit ther maximum

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Im going with Sman due to the time it takes test cyp to fully enter the body and kick in.. could be any time , therefore i would run it for 12 wks... you will be ok i promise.. there i speople that run cycles for 15+ weeks and have no problem with PCT... so work your A## off , eat, and enjoy your gains

JMan06 is offline Member
    Thanks for the advice guys!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

12 weeks pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Im going with Sman due to the time it takes test cyp to fully enter the body and kick in.. could be any time , therefore i would run it for 12 wks... you will be ok i promise.. there i speople that run cycles for 15+ weeks and have no problem with PCT... so work your A## off , eat, and enjoy your gains
    He did say Test E...LOL(messing with you bro)

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it for 10 weeks. If you still are gaining weight well, and feel confident about running it another two weeks then do it. No one can tell you how your body will react. Only way is to try it out, and find out yourself.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have been told many times your not ready for AAS at 19yrs old, stop trying to convince anyone, your to young you dont need them at your age,

diet and training pls

goose is offline Banned
    AAS at 19 is very Dangerous,I have seen young boys screw up.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree.. 19 is rediculous.......
    And Im in love with SMAN's avi......

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I agree.. 19 is rediculous.......
    And Im in love with SMAN's avi......
    i agree with both comments
    and yes her stomach is OFF THE CHAIN

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    I personally like Kales Avi's, they are always changing. Is it the same girl?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    It is the same girl

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Personally I feel that it`s hard to keep gaining much after 10 weeks. My body has a metabolism that makes it seemingly impossible to get enough calories to keep the gains going further up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    but look at the tummy on the one against the pole... can you say.. YUMMY?
    I also like the way KaLe switches her up now and then for that nice lower shot!!! Hes the man.....

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You have been told many times your not ready for AAS at 19yrs old, stop trying to convince anyone, your to young you dont need them at your age,

diet and training pls

briancb1 is offline Member
    I like Kale's girls for sure.
    Even though I agree 19 is too young, wont your gains just eventually catch up to your diet - meaning you should either re-vamp your workout or your diet to keep gains to continue?
    Thanks.

JMan06 is offline Member
    -removed by me
    Last edited by JMan06; 09-12-2006 at 05:52 AM.

The best advice as been given, pls listen carefully because you seem to be missing it-

19yrs old is not the right age to start using gear, you have been told this many times in other threads, i am not keep on telling you why its not the right age pls re-read my posts,

I am sorry we all don't tell you what you want to hear but trust me its the best advice,

Also alittle more advice i would stop using the finger sign it does show your immaturity and strengthens why you shouldn't be using gear at all,

all the best

Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    stop trying to convince anyone

That part makes me laugh. Convince? Im asking for advice bud.[/QUOTE]

You may be asking for advice, but you certainly are NOT listening to the VERY experienced members here who are trying to save your sorry ass from possible damage. And if you are giving that finger to Marcus, you can go take a flyin leap off this board cause you will get NO help or advice for dissing one of the most respected members on this board. SO.......

JMan06 is offline Member
    Well i Just feel Im getting attacked rather then helped. I know you guys mean well when telling me Im not ready because of negative affects but I bet many of you started at my age. And Im not the average white kid who looks like hes never worked out trying to use "roids" to get big. Whether you believe me or not I have a very good base for a 19 year old.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Anyways, I'll apologize for being rude myself. SORRY Marcus I know you ment well. I really dont want a bad name for myself on here

ANYWAYS:

Here is my training routine. I try to change it up every 2-3 months. My body seems to work well with the same routines for a period of time as long as I'm moving up in weight. Besides, this routine works really well with time and for my schedule.

DAY 1 CHEST
    -Bench Press (255x5)
    -Incline Bench
    -Dumbbell Flies
    -Cables
    -Dips(45lbs weight attached)

DAY 2 ARMS (super-sets)
    -Barbell Curls / Tricep Cable Pushdowns
    -Seated Hammer Curls / Skull Crushers
    -Preacher Curls (with cable) / Rope Pushdowns
    -Reverse Grip (forearm) Barbell Curl / Dips (on 2 benches)

DAY 3 LEGS
    -Squats (315x5)
    -Leg Press
    -Leg Curls
    -Hamstring Curls
    -Calf Raises

DAY 4 SHOULDERS
    -Military Press (185x5)
    -Dumbbell Arnold Press
    -Barbell Upright Rows
    -Cable Lateral Extensions
    -Shrugs

DAY 5 BACK
    -Deadlift (375x5)
    -Dumbbell Rows
    -Cable Rows
    -Lat Pulldowns
    -Back Flies

Trust me your not getting attacked you being advice best for you and your body, you wont believe what Ive seen in many personal friends and many bb's who started to young, the physical part is woow bad enough you want to see the mental sh1t what goes on, am not saying it affects everyone who starts young but Ive seen it happen to many times for me not to warn young bb's like yourself,

Doesn't matter how good you train or how good of a base you think you have, trust me you haven't it takes years to develope properly and afew maturing years to bring out the solid base,

LISTEN 19YRS OLD IS TO YOUNG, check out your diet to gain because thats the key to bodybuilding at any level

JMan06 is offline Member
    Trust me your not getting attacked you being advice best for you and your body, you wont believe what Ive seen in many personal friends and many bb's who started to young, the physical part is woow bad enough you want to see the mental sh1t what goes on, am not saying it affects everyone who starts young but Ive seen it happen to many times for me not to warn young bb's like yourself,

Doesn't matter how good you train or how good of a base you think you have, trust me you haven't it takes years to develope properly and afew maturing years to bring out the solid base,

LISTEN 19YRS OLD IS TO YOUNG, check out your diet to gain because thats the key to bodybuilding at any level
    Even after a proper pct and everything Im sure ill be able to recover no? Ive done test e before and experienced no sides other then mild bacne.

I started at 35, was natural til then. Go check out my profile pic. that is a 33 year old ALL NATURAL.....get your diet and training in line and build a strong base, and you will NOT regret waiting at least until 22-25

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I started at 35, was natural til then. Go check out my profile pic. that is a 33 year old ALL NATURAL.....get your diet and training in line and build a strong base, and you will NOT regret waiting at least until 22-25
    I clicked your name? But cant see it? Sorry im not sure how

Even after a proper pct and everything Im sure ill be able to recover no? Ive done test e before and experienced no sides other then mild bacne.
    Your missing it arent you??

Yes even with doing all the proper procedures you have a good chance of damaging your own hormonal system up for the rest of your life, yeh i am sure you will recover but were does it stop? starting to young and keep on shutting your own system down cause's problems in later life or sooner,

Now the end disission is up to you is it worth risking you have to ask yourself??

. Whether you believe me or not I have a very good base for a 19 year old.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't realise you were only 19. No AAS for you then.

Your natural test level is at it's peak right now. Take advantage of it. You will never have the natural training ability ever again.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Anyways, I'll apologize for being rude myself. SORRY Marcus I know you ment well. I really dont want a bad name for myself on here

ANYWAYS:

Here is my training routine. I try to change it up every 2-3 months. My body seems to work well with the same routines for a period of time as long as I'm moving up in weight. Besides, this routine works really well with time and for my schedule.

DAY 1 CHEST
    -Bench Press (255x5)
    -Incline Bench
    -Dumbbell Flies
    -Cables
    -Dips(45lbs weight attached)

DAY 2 ARMS (super-sets)
    -Barbell Curls / Tricep Cable Pushdowns
    -Seated Hammer Curls / Skull Crushers
    -Preacher Curls (with cable) / Rope Pushdowns
    -Reverse Grip (forearm) Barbell Curl / Dips (on 2 benches)

DAY 3 LEGS
    -Squats (315x5)
    -Leg Press
    -Leg Curls
    -Hamstring Curls
    -Calf Raises

DAY 4 SHOULDERS
    -Military Press (185x5)
    -Dumbbell Arnold Press
    -Barbell Upright Rows
    -Cable Lateral Extensions
    -Shrugs

DAY 5 BACK
    -Deadlift (375x5)
    -Dumbbell Rows
    -Cable Rows
    -Lat Pulldowns
    -Back Flies
    Man you don't listen do you. Who gives a rats ass about your training and diet. We are in the anabilic forun where anabolics are discussed. Your no more a mature adult then anyone else 19 yrs old when it comes to using gear. It's the effect that gear can have on you when you haven't reach your full potential on nature. Listen to Marcus if your smart and quit looking for a way to impress others.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker

He posted pics in his other thread that was closed. He has a better base then alot of ppl who started aas , no matter what age. Or I might have him confused with someone else..... .Sure he could get bigger yes. He also states he is going to compete in bbing comps. If his SET goal is to be a pro bber one day , thats not a very healthy lifestyle anyway you put it.......

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    He posted pics in his other thread that was closed. He has a better base then alot of ppl who started aas , no matter what age. Or I might have him confused with someone else..... .Sure he could get bigger yes. He also states he is going to compete in bbing comps. If his SET goal is to be a pro bber one day , thats not a very healthy lifestyle anyway you put it.......
    Thanks. And yes I did post pics before.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Man you don't listen do you. Who gives a rats ass about your training and diet. We are in the anabilic forun where anabolics are discussed. Your no more a mature adult then anyone else 19 yrs old when it comes to using gear. It's the effect that gear can have on you when you haven't reach your full potential on nature. Listen to Marcus if your smart and quit looking for a way to impress others.
    1st of im not looking for a way to impress others im in this for myself. Second MARCUS asked me for my training and diet, if you can read the thread youd know that already. Lastly, who are you? If you have nothing good to contribute you can fvck right off.

1st of im not looking for a way to impress others im in this for myself. Second MARCUS asked me for my training and diet, if you can read the thread youd know that already. Lastly, who are you? If you have nothing good to contribute you can fvck right off.
    now then no need for that is there, this just confirms that at your age 19yrs old that AAS are not for you, you have just shown how immature you really are,

JMan06 is offline Member
    now then no need for that is there, this just confirms that at your age 19yrs old that AAS are not for you, you have just shown how immature you really are,
    Well jeez its a harsh comment but true.

good luck in the future. and BE SAFE
    Last edited by goalseeker; 09-12-2006 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information