davedizzle is offline Associate Member

Question Someone sent me 2 x 3ml sachets?!

Just recieved what looks like a free sample of 2 x 3lm *** Oil sachets from China? I don't remember asking ANYONE for free samples..
    Only thing I can think of is that I get some of my gear from an online source and perhaps they have passed on my address details???

Anyway I dunno what the hell I'm gonna do with 6ml of Nandrolone Decanoate
    I'm happy to send it off to get tested if you guys are interested in the dosing of this product.

The sender's address is on the envelope.. if a willing mod could PM me it would be interesting to see if this guy is on the legit source list.

Dizzle

Sorry mods, please edit thread title, I can't seem to myself. Didn't realise it was a brand name. doh..
    Last edited by davedizzle; 09-11-2006 at 01:42 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    *edited
    Last edited by BlInDsIdE; 09-11-2006 at 12:43 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Doesn't work that way usually. You need to PM a willing mod or vet for a source check.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Just recieved what looks like a free sample of 2 x 3lm sachets from China? I don't remember asking ANYONE for free samples..
    Only thing I can think of is that I get some of my gear from an online source and perhaps they have passed on my address details???

Anyway I dunno what the hell I'm gonna do with 6ml of Nandrolone Decanoate
    I'm happy to send it off to get tested if you guys are interested in the dosing of this product.

The sender's address is on the envelope.. if a willing mod could PM me it would be interesting to see if this guy is on the legit source list.

Dizzle
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

aintgottabhwd is offline New Member

oils sust250

i have purchasedouils sust250 and i am still waiting hopefully it will be worth it. Ill post results

*Please read the rules. Do not post UGL names."

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by aintgottabhwd
    i have purchasedouils sust250 and i am still waiting hopefully it will be worth it. Ill post results
    Dont post lab names please.

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    it was a early gift from santa

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I transferred it into a vial and got almost 7ml from the 2 sachets. Which aint bad considering they aim for you to get 3ml out of each by putting in 3.5ml to allow for lossage. (is that a even a word ?!)

So I have 7ml of nandrolone ... maybe ill pour it into my house plant's pot and see if it gets really big....

Real Sachets (from the original company) come in 5ml size only, I believe. Is someone now copying that idea?

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know,I've never heard of 3ml sachets either... I've only heard of 5ml. The sachets seem like a smart idea so I wouldn't be suprised if everyone started to copy the idea at some point.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Real Sachets (from the original company) come in 5ml size only, I believe. Is someone now copying that idea?

Several are.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Really? Wow....that's as lame as the people who are copying the original Paper Anabolics, I suppose...if you can't innovate, you're left copying...

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Yeah someone else on the boards used the 3.5ml satchets, I think it was SS1476. His were deca too.

I just read that the other Sachets (they seem to be produced in India) have come back with very poor lab tests. Stick with the original...same as paper anabolics...the original is far superior to the clones in cases like this.

Thread Information