at this point in my cycle im on
    100mg masteron
    100mg prop
    100mg npp
    50mg drol
    10mg nolva
    ED
    caber e3d

my strength is going way up but for the past few days my scale is saying 199.4-200.1 always always in that range

i can look in the mirror and see definate improvement, everyone is telling me i look bigger, and i have been on different scales so i know the number is right. but most of all my strength and endurance are the best they have ever been in my life.

do you think the lack of strength gain could be attributed to too much anti e? drop the nolva? or would that confuse me cause ill gain so much water off of drol, and thi nk thats weird weight?

i expect my answer to be diet but every day i eat a couple servings of noodles, a few sandwiches (ham mayo whole wheat), a gallon of gatorade, a galon of milk, and always a few pounds of chicken steak or fish, or any combination there of which would add to a few pounds, plus a lot of mashed potatoes.. atleast 2 pounds

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    100mg masteron
    100mg prop
    100mg npp
    50mg drol
    10mg nolva
    ED
    caber e3d

my strength is going way up but for the past few days my scale is saying 199.4-200.1 always always in that range

i can look in the mirror and see definate improvement, everyone is telling me i look bigger, and i have been on different scales so i know the number is right. but most of all my strength and endurance are the best they have ever been in my life.

do you think the lack of strength gain could be attributed to too much anti e? drop the nolva? or would that confuse me cause ill gain so much water off of drol, and thi nk thats weird weight?

i expect my answer to be diet but every day i eat a couple servings of noodles, a few sandwiches (ham mayo whole wheat), a gallon of gatorade, a galon of milk, and always a few pounds of chicken steak or fish, or any combination there of which would add to a few pounds, plus a lot of mashed potatoes.. atleast 2 pounds
    Dude lay out your diet meal by meal. How many calories do you think you are getting ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    100mg masteron
    100mg prop
    100mg npp
    50mg drol
    10mg nolva
    ED
    caber e3d

so do i,

Drop the sh1t calories and eat to gain muscle tissue, dont eat for taste only food will produce new muscle eat the right things every couple of hours

one8nine is offline Banned
    you dont think ham and bread and noodles are quality foods?

and the gatorade is durring my 2-3 hour wrestling practices, not taste, replacing what im losing

and the gatorade is durring my 2-3 hour wrestling practices, not taste, replacing what im losing
    no am afraid i dont,

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    HAM ,BREAD & NOODLES?? Imagine what you would gain if you replaced that with something so simple as Low sodium Turkey breast,Oats OR TUNA & broccoli or asparagus...or even this great thing called CHICKEN!! definitley change that up man....

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Besides that cycle seems pretty messed up to me. You want some strength without huge bulk? Do some Anavar , stack with a light dose of Test E. 250mg of Test E will do good enough to combat the suppression, which only hits ya around week 5.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

please tell me this is a joke

rock75 is offline Senior Member

u answered it urself bro. I know that until I really counted what I was eating did I realize that my calories were way under requirements. Seriously, I know you think you are eating a lot, but count your calories and serving weights and you will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Besides that cycle seems pretty messed up to me. You want some strength without huge bulk? Do some Anavar, stack with a light dose of Test E. 250mg of Test E will do good enough to combat the suppression, which only hits ya around week 5.
    this isnt a cycle critique
    you can use your test e ill never use that dog shit again
    i like my cycle just fine and im sticking with it
    whats wrong with masteron ?
    whats wrong with npp?
    prop is WAY better than test e, for stable levels and for the price
    im not scared of needles
    and who said i was AVOIDING bulk? i know i didnt
    my goal is trength reguardless of how much size a gain or dont gain

maybe you accidently responded to the wrong thread because that would make a lot more sense than you meaning to say this to me
    Last edited by one8nine; 09-12-2006 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    u answered it urself bro. I know that until I really counted what I was eating did I realize that my calories were way under requirements. Seriously, I know you think you are eating a lot, but count your calories and serving weights and you will be surprised.
    thats not an easy thing, i really dont get anything from packages, everything is REAL potatoes REAL chicken REAL hame REAL bread, mostly everything is in my resturant made from scratch

this isnt a cycle critique
    you can use your test e ill never use that dog shit again
    i like my cycle just fine and im sticking with it
    Thats fine if your happy but pls look at your diet for further quality gains thats were the answer to your question is.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Thats fine if your happy but pls look at your diet for further quality gains thats were the answer to your question is.
    thanks you im taking that into consideration
    but when im eating sandwiches its when im at school, or things liek that, same with noodles, just when i cant get anythign good, its when im at work that i eat the good foods, but i will pure more effort into eating heavier foods
    i guess i just thought that 2-3 pounds of meat and 2-3 pounds of potatoes every day would help make up for how i didnt have much access to good foods in the morning time, and i thought those were the best on the go foods i could think of

i did post this diet in the diet forum with no response im glad im getting it here

thanks you im taking that into consideration
    but when im eating sandwiches its when im at school, or things liek that, same with noodles, just when i cant get anythign good, its when im at work that i eat the good foods, but i will pure more effort into eating heavier foods
    i guess i just thought that 2-3 pounds of meat and 2-3 pounds of potatoes every day would help make up for how i didnt have much access to good foods in the morning time, and i thought those were the best on the go foods i could think of

i did post this diet in the diet forum with no response im glad im getting it here
    cook the food at home then take it to were ever you go to, you have to stay motivated and dedicated to get quality results, eat quality bodybuilding foods every 2-3 hours and if you cant eat for some reason drink it in meal replacements

cook the food at home then take it to were ever you go to, you have to stay motivated and dedicated to get quality results, eat quality bodybuilding foods every 2-3 hours and if you cant eat for some reason drink it in meal replacements
    okay so im thinking about making a lot of chicken/steak combo stirfry with lots of vegies and bringing that cold, and throwing in a protein/dextrose/flaxoil shake once a day while im out?

okay so im thinking about making a lot of chicken/steak combo stirfry with lots of vegies and bringing that cold, and throwing in a protein/dextrose/flaxoil shake once a day while im out?
    Yeh sounds better and throw in some complex carbs, just kill the ham sandwiches

Yeh sounds better and throw in some complex carbs, just kill the ham sandwiches
    muili grain rice in the stir fry?

muili grain rice in the stir fry?
    yeh

RobbieG is offline Member
    this has to be one of the greatest thread I have read with marcus's inputs

thanks man major help
    hell that even tastes better and is easier than sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    this has to be one of the greatest thread I have read with marcus's inputs
    fo sure man! marcus is one of the biggest assets to this board

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    plus a lot of mashed potatoes.. atleast 2 pounds
    You might be getting a fair emount of protein, but the amount of refined carbohydrates you are putting into your body is ridiculous.

Noodles? Are we talking ramen noodles, or wheat spaghetti noodles?

White/wheat bread from your sandwiches is processed...Never a good option because of the sugar and preservatives in there.

2 lbs of mashed potatoes...Are you kidding me? Buy a king size tub of original quaker oats and replace ALL your mashed potatos with oats and watch what happens to the scale. I stay away from all potatoes because they are less nutritious than brown rice or oats.

Lastly, add in 2-4 spoonfuls of natural peanut butter.

Whenever I start adding in peanut butter to help my fat consumption, it usually tips the scale in the right direction without putting the mass around my waist.

thanks guys

Thread Information