rooterlsu is offline New Member

Newbie....need help.

I'm finishing up my second cycle of Superdrol and have gotten great results. I'm 33, experienced lifter, 205lbs., and would like to maintain my weight but get cut as hell. Other than the SD, I have no experience with any legal gear, so I'm looking for some experienced advice. First, what would you suggest I research or look into to get cut? Secondly, when would it be good to cycle considering I'm just finishing the SD cycle? I've been reading the boards for awhile now but there are so many options I'm not quite sure which way to turn. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You can cut with pretty much any AAS compound. The big difference is diet. A change in your diet, and adding morning cardio would yield great gains.

Another thing to consider is non-anabolic supps like ECA, hoodia, sensathin, and clen .

I've used ECA and clen before, and have had great results from each.

rooterlsu is offline New Member
    Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of clen . Would it be good to cycle right after my pct or should I wait a length of time?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    YOu can cycle Clen during your PCT if you would like. Or after. Are you familiar with the protocol for it?

As cfiler stated, cutting is mostly diet dependant. not AAS compound.

WELCOME TO AR

Thread Information