paddy155 is offline Member

How does my bulking cycle look ?

Weeks 1-4/6 50mg or dbol each day
    Weeks 1-15 500mg of test E each week
    Weeks 1-14 400mg of deca each week
    Weeks 1-17 10/20mg of nolva each day

Begin PCT 2 weeks after last injection

I have my diet and training in order. I am 6ft 5ins and currently 200lbs and am looking to bulk. I have also been training for 4 years and have done one cycle previous 13 wks test E.

Surrender is offline Banned
    At 6'5" and 200 lbs, i'm sorry you don't need anabolic steroids , but a good diet. Food is the most anabolic thing on planet earth to get you big. If you can't put on weight by eating, then there is no gear that is going to do such a thing except add water weight to you. EAT, EAT, EAT

Bro you have got to be bigger than 6'5''! In your pic you have some good bi's, but you most have some serious twig legs & body if your only 200lbs. I agree with Surrender.....Steroids aren't whats missin its your diet.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    At 6'5" and 200 lbs, i'm sorry you don't need anabolic steroids, but a good diet. Food is the most anabolic thing on planet earth to get you big. If you can't put on weight by eating, then there is no gear that is going to do such a thing except add water weight to you. EAT, EAT, EAT

A good diet is definitely necessary-- but some people are hard-gainers by nature. I don't think you should rule out AAS and say that food is the most anabolic thing on the planet... Ya know what happens to people who think that eating more is better? They get FAT Fact is-- if he's a hardgainer, then he could have his diet entirely squared away and still not gain the muscle mass he's looking for. Also- being 6'5 its going to take significant gains as far as lbs to make a visible difference.. 30lbs on a 5'8 guy is a HUGE visible difference.. but its significantly less apparent on a 6'5 frame.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    Weeks 1-4/6 50mg or dbol each day
    Weeks 1-15 500mg of test E each week
    Weeks 1-14 400mg of deca each week
    Weeks 1-17 10/20mg of nolva each day

Begin PCT 2 weeks after last injection

I have my diet and training in order. I am 6ft 5ins and currently 200lbs and am looking to bulk. I have also been training for 4 years and have done one cycle previous 13 wks test E.
    Looks like a good stack to me-- You could switch Anadrol for Dbol

Then you'd have a Test/19-Nor/DHT stack which many find very effective.
    Also I'd keep it at 20mg of Nolva and I'd add 500IU of HCG every 3-4 days so that you don't suffer from testicular atrophy

paddy155 is offline Member
    I have decided to wait and allow my diet to take me up to 252 lbs and then take the cycle I have stated.My diet at the moment takes in 400g protein,400 g carbs and 120g of fat daily giving me around 4380 calories. Thanks for the advice guy's.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont advise you take both a 19-Nor and Nolva. Its been known to worsen any progesterone related problems.

briancb1 is offline Member
    yea I agree with the food statement. My friend from college was a twig, never gained weight and ate junk all the time (fat, bad carbs, sweets, beer, pizza 3-4 times a weeks, etc), I gained weight just by driving to class everyday instead of walking, diet the same. Everyones genetics are different.

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    make sure diet is in check first!! cycle looks good, might go with l-dex instead of nolva. thats my next cycle too.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy155
    I have decided to wait and allow my diet to take me up to 252 lbs and then take the cycle I have stated.My diet at the moment takes in 400g protein,400 g carbs and 120g of fat daily giving me around 4380 calories. Thanks for the advice guy's.

Good Idea bro.

252lbs! that would be a good jump , don't get fat trying to rush weightgain.
    I'm 6'5'' also, and ARE frames can hold a pretty good amount of weight naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I dont advise you take both a 19-Nor and Nolva. Its been known to worsen any progesterone related problems.

I can see where you're coming from Swifto, but I also have to point out that while I know a half dozen guys with estrogen gyno to one degree or another, I don't know ANY with progesterone related gyno. I think that SERMS like Nolva work very well and are inexpensive.
    Then again-- I just may not be prone to progesterone related issues, I ran nolva in 3 cycles w/ deca (19-Nor) and test

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    I can see where you're coming from Swifto, but I also have to point out that while I know a half dozen guys with estrogen gyno to one degree or another, I don't know ANY with progesterone related gyno. I think that SERMS like Nolva work very well and are inexpensive.
    Then again-- I just may not be prone to progesterone related issues, I ran nolva in 3 cycles w/ deca(19-Nor) and test
    Its not really the fact of getting "progesterone" gyno. Its more progesterone has been known to aggrivate estrogen related gyno. So, reducing progesterone or not stimulating the Pgr would be wise here, I feel.

Thread Information