LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Fat Free Milk & Cycle

Hi guys, I have a question for you... I am on my 4th week of a t200/EQ/winny cycle........I make all my protien shakes with Fat Free Milk, and whenever I make oatmeal, I make that with Fat Free Milk as well....I am trying to gain 15-20 lbs of solid rock hard quality muscle from this cycle, and avoid the fat gains if possible...Even trying to lower my bf%.... Is all this dairy bad? I drink 2 shakes a day on average, post workout, and before bed, and have 2 bowls of oatmeal/day on average as well....What do you guys think?

Also, I have one more question I NEED help with....I go to the gym @ 4:15 PM every single day...I get home by 6:30......Should I eat REAL food, like pasta, chicken, steak, etc....so I can get carbs and protien in? Or, should I drink a shake, and then eat an hour or two after? My shakes only have 50g protien, 3g carbs...and I know carbs are important post-workout...so what do you think? Should I drink a shake earlier in the day, instead of post-workout, and then eat REAL food after my workout, and have another shake before bed?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    post workout small shake 30 -40 g of protein and 50-100g of SIMPLE carbs for the insuln spike. i say 50-100 depending on your weight, then about an hour or so later eat a good meal, whole foods like you mentioned.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    oh yea as far as the dairy, people say it makes you hold water, but i personally don't have a problem with it. some days i drink a whole gallon of skim milk in my shakes and maybe a little retion, but i think its worth it

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Thank you, more opinions please!!!!!

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    all that milk probly give you tons of extra protein a day, making it much more likely that you would get a gram or 2 per lb/BW

i wouldn't drink it with milk at night though b/c of the carbs, although maybe thats just me because i'm an ecto.

solid-d is offline Member
    rob..
    you wouldnt drink a protien drink late at night mixed with milk cause of the extra carbs in the milk? will those extra carbs turn to fat?
    my appetite is totally off. i have a very small breakfast. ( a bowl of cereal) then a big lunch . and supper .i hit the gym from 8-10pm . i cant sleep on an empty stomach so i stuff my face b4 i go to bed.. ill mix a protien shake and then ill eat some left over chicken or rice then a yogart. is this bad to eat alot real late in the night? im 5'8 -170lbs

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    if you're prone to put on fat its bad, if u are a naturally lean person u can

carbs burn first, and since ur gonna sleep that says that things are gonna be extra and stored

most of the people i know don't eat carbs before they goto bed, but they eat a hell of alot of jerky!

Personally i'd like to have protein be the only thing my body had offered to it before it took the night to heal

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Try soya milk or rice milk...great alternative and after a while you get used to the taste....make sure you check whats in it though as some of the cheap ones are mainly water based with nothing else in them

Thread Information