Thread: Cycle help!!

rimz is offline Junior Member

Cycle help!!

I have done a few cycles before, really only one cycle where everything was lined up and in order. Well I am now at about 180lbs and 5'9" as I have lost a little weight since my last cycle from moving a few times and changing jobs. Finally am back in my routine and feel that everything is right. I was thinking of doing Test E again, but don't know. I would prefer to only shoot once a week if possible. Is this possible with any compound? I just want to use one to keep it simple. I am looking for the most size possible. Would Test E be the best bet or something else, and also is the injecting once a week even an option with any compound? Thanks for the help.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    test e is a good choice, but i feel it should be shot 2x a wk for best results...there is nothing that you can shoot 1x wk and make the most of it

what does your diet look like?

I don't really have a set diet as I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. I get somewhere between 3000-3500 calories per day and about 200g protein. I know injecting twice a week is ideal, but I seem to have a problem with getting site infections. I have only shot in my quads and like it so have stuck with it. Even when rotating quads meaning I only shoot each one once a week, I still get puss when I aspirate sometimes. That is what happened on my last cycle which I cut short due to this. I don't know what other sites would be easy so I have stuck with quads since I like them.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you need to post your stats for more advice. Based on what you have posted I would suggest you DON'T cycle at all. If you are not fully in control of your diet then you need to get that spot on before you think about AS. You will also need to look into the issues you have had with site infections. What your describing does not sound right at all and makes me think there is something wrong with either your gear or your hygiene when injecting.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    **************.com will help with the injection part

s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    I don't really have a set diet as I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. I get somewhere between 3000-3500 calories per day and about 200g protein. I know injecting twice a week is ideal, but I seem to have a problem with getting site infections. I have only shot in my quads and like it so have stuck with it. Even when rotating quads meaning I only shoot each one once a week, I still get puss when I aspirate sometimes. That is what happened on my last cycle which I cut short due to this. I don't know what other sites would be easy so I have stuck with quads since I like them.
    Dude Test E is a good choice. Once or twice a week will work. I have done it both ways. Now lets explore this infection problem. You are doing something badly wrong if you are getting infections all the time.

Do you use new needles and syringes everytime ?
    Do you touch any part that will enter your body ?
    Do you swab the injection site and the vial with an alchahol pad before you inject ?
    Do you aspirate before every injection ?

are you using some very cheap and dirty mex gear?

Gear is **. I do everything as I should as far as swabbing and all when injecting. I use a new needle when injecting and not the same one I draw with. I got the infection about week 6 or 7 of my last cycle. I started another cycle later and had the same issue in only the second week. I don't know if maybe I just need to give more time between injections in a particular site or what. As far as diet it wasn't on in the past. As I said it is now on, other than the fact that there is nothing set in stone. I do get the cals and protein I need and eat very clean.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you need to post your stats for more advice. Based on what you have posted I would suggest you DON'T cycle at all. If you are not fully in control of your diet then you need to get that spot on before you think about AS. You will also need to look into the issues you have had with site infections. What your describing does not sound right at all and makes me think there is something wrong with either your gear or your hygiene when injecting.
    Agree and onr more thing. How long you been training this time?....Back in the gym for 1 month, 1 yr how long?

I have always been in the gym for the past 5 years or so. Haven't really taken anytime off. I have just gotten myself back into a routine where I feel comfortable enough adding AS.

I know that my training and diet are on now so that really isn't the issue. I guess my main questions are is there another alternative to test? I seem to be prone to gyno so something that doesn't aromatize would be great. If not then fine, but I would prefer to inject only once per week. Is this possible with any compound?

Thread Information