jobyjoe is offline Associate Member

General Injection Question...

I know this may be a stupid question, but I have been wondering, when you inject, can you feel when the needle goes into the muscle?? I mean, does it suddenly get harder to push or is there more resistance once the needle reaches the muscle tissue? Or do you just push it in and assume it is in the muscle? Just seems like a 1.5" needle isn't that long. Sorry if this is a dumb question

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    I know this may be a stupid question, but I have been wondering, when you inject, can you feel when the needle goes into the muscle?? I mean, does it suddenly get harder to push or is there more resistance once the needle reaches the muscle tissue? Or do you just push it in and assume it is in the muscle? Just seems like a 1.5" needle isn't that long. Sorry if this is a dumb question
    You can feel when the needle gets into the muscle. It's and odd feeling that you need to experience yourself. When injecting into the quads and or delts 1" in more then enough. When injecting into the Glutes 1.5 is normally used. I normally use a 23g without any problems.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    First cycle ???

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Like said above as long as you use 1.5" for the glutes and 1" every where else you wont have a problem....

I realy dont notice much difference when the needel enters the muscle but as long as you use the proper length needle you wont need to feel it....

If you have any questions on injection spots check out this site it is very helpful...www.siteinjection.com

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Like said above as long as you use 1.5" for the glutes and 1" every where else you wont have a problem....

I realy dont notice much difference when the needel enters the muscle but as long as you use the proper length needle you wont need to feel it....

If you have any questions on injection spots check out this site it is very helpful...www.siteinjection.com
    s p o t injection not siteinjection

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am damned if I can feel the difference. Feels all the same to me from beginning to end

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    the only thing I feel is when I hit some scar tissue and I get that crunchy sound feeling.... I kinda like that actually... lol

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    atta boy with the full frontal Kale!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    atta boy with the full frontal Kale!!

Thread Information