orton4 is offline Member

which cycle would be better?

okay my friend is looking for a new cycle hes been shooting test cyp at 400-500mgs in his previous cycles.. which he has done a bunch before mainly of test cyp... hes thinking of either doing a 15 week cycle of test cyp at 800mgs or sust at 500 mgs what do you think would be better for him... im guessin it would be the test cyp at 800mgs.... hes 22yr, 220, 9%bf and has cycled a bunch before not sure of the exact amount

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Up to him, but if it were me I'd run test prop (cant give out dosages on public forum ) for 8 wks. I just like alot of short cycles over a few long ones.

The test cyp would be easier to run do to less frequent injection time and is usually cheaper. But you say your friend has alot of experience with test so Im sure he wouldnt mind sustanon EOD injects.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    If he never try Sust,...why not to try it and see how it works for him.....or for you ?..

orton4 is offline Member
    naa its for him.... i just started my 10 week test prop cycle

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    ide either go w/ the cyp or the sust but at a higher dosage. sust 250 1/2 c every day or 1 c every other day since hes eperienced

Thread Information